chapter 124

We are nice,so we will be good..& act cool....okay?

Jimin asks looking down at yoongi's face...right now they were in their bedroom..lying on the bed...

Yoongi's head was resting on jimin's chest..& jimin was ruffling his hair while talking...it was 1am at night...others were sleeping...so it was silenced all around.

Yoongi looks at jimin's face..then takes his hand in his own hand...& kisses on it's back..

Yeah...i am gonna try to behave,for real this time...don't worry...yoongi says softly..

Jimin smiles hearing that...

I am sure you will..you are a sweetheart...why won't you...jimin says grinning...

Yoongi doesn't replies but embrace jimin back...

Nothing will happen like before,right?

Yoongi keeps silent for sometimes hearing that...

No..you can trust me...yoongi says in a low voice...

I always trust you..more than i trust myself....

Yoongi smiles hearing that...

Your trust...thatz all i needed...

Jimin pulls yoongi closer to him..leaning his jaw on yoongi's head..

Hyung..can i ask you something??

Hmm...yoongi replies humming..

I am glad & very happy that you take that decision...but i want to ask....why all of a sudden...i mean...why all of a sudden you decided to give jungkook a chance??

Yoongi keeps silent for sometime..

Minnie...you saw pearl...right..?

Jimin nods silently...

My taetae is like that pearl...you saw how pearl stays inside a shell?? Pearl can't do anything,it's nature that build that shell...but in my kid's case...taetae build that shell himself..till now...kept building it to hide himself..from this shitty world..

Yoongi keeps silent for sometimes..

This world...they see kim taehyung as a strong proud confident kid...they only see his popularity..they thinks of him as a kid who can destroy everything if he wants to..many of them admires him for that..but others also are scared of him...i can't blame anyone...my kid got that from me...my kid got my anger...whom should i blame...but what they don't know about kim taehyung...that...my kid is scared too...my kid is scared of getting betrayed..my kid is scared of trusting people...i know for others he seems a social person...never scared of talking to others or raising up to tell people his view...but what they don't know how my kid was also building a cage around him to stay afar from those people...he was disgusted by this shitty pathetic world..

I know...i know my kid...i know him from when he was this 'little'...he is my life...why shouldn't i...thatz why i hurts..it hurts a lot to see him like that...he smiles..he talks...he stays among us...pretends to be cheerful..but still he was lonely...we even couldn't fulfill that emptiness..

That day when taetae came...& told me all those things..yoongi paused..that's the first time in so long i saw happiness flickering in his eyes..there wasn't sadness..not loneliness...but completeness in those eyes...it's not like my kid never expressed his emotions to me before...he did..but there wasn't any shine in his eyes that time..but now..happiness lingers in his eyes..