chapter 44

[Guys my exam got cancelled for tomorrow 😇 & thatz the happiest news i ever heard of 😌 ..so i am thinking...why not update for  tonight...so ..here i am...]

Next morning at kims mansion

Tae eat slowly....why are you rushing...you will choke on your food...it's weekend,you know...you don't have any classes today....jin says looking at tae confusedly...

ai no hyng bat um gweing owt (i know hyung but i am going out)...tae says while eating his food...

I didn't get a thing u just said...jin says hopelessly..

He said he is going out...jimin replies smiling...

Tae looks at jimin with glittering eyes...you are my true soulmate Minnie....

Yoongi pinch him under the table...

Ouch!!!! Tae says rubbing his thigh...

You are too mean hyung..

Yoongi glares at him...that glare means "don't call my minnie your soulmate"

Tae pulls his tongue & make face to tease him...

Yoongi rolls his eyes in irritation...

Where are you going kiddo?? Namjoon puts his newspaper aside...

I am going to meet my another brother...tae says smiling brightly...

Another brother!!!! Hobi shouts in a dramatic way...

Aish!!! My ear...yoongi says rubbing his ear...

Yeah..i am going to hang out with baek ssi...

That sweet kiddo you were talking about earlier?? Jin says while serving food...

Yup...tae replies...

Okay...then have fun...

Don't make too many brothers...i will be jealous then...hobi says pouting...

No one can replace you hyung...you are my only sunshine....tae hugs hobi tightly....hobi hugs him back....

45 minutes later...

Baek calls tae...he was standing at the place they promised to meet today...

Hello...tae where are you???

Here...tae puts a hand on baek's shoulder...then smiles brightly ..

Baek almost feels crying....he hugs tae tightly....

I was so scared yesterday tae...i couldn't even think of what happened to you..

I am alright now baek ssi....i am sorry to make you worried...

You should tell that to sensei...he was worried to death for you...he searched everywhere just to find you..went up & down on the staircase running just to find you..he was covered in sweat when he was searching for you....