chapter 163

Yoongi was sitting on a bench in their garden. Currently it's 2am. Jimin was sleeping in their room. Yoongi was sitting,putting his legs up on the bench. Looking on the sky.

He keeps looking at the starry sky..

Mom n dad...

He whispers...then sighs...

I think i am in a trouble...i am in a lot of confusion right now....Yoongi says...then takes a breath.

It's about taetae mom n dad...you know...taetae is my kid...he is..he will be..i raised him...i tried to give him all the happiness & always wanted to take his pain away. I know sometimes i proven as a failure,but i tried mom n dad..i tried to be his dad...

Yoongi pause.

My taetae,he is a lonely kid. I raised him with so much delicacy. Seeing him hurt,feels much more pain inside me. I never want to see him hurt. I never want to see him in pain because i can't bear it. That's Why everytime i think of he is gonna be in love with someone,it try to assure that person will love him will care for him like the way i do. Will treat him as a flower,like i do to my tae...that person will ever hurt him,i won't be able to take it mom n dad...that's why i always wanted to find the perfect one for him...

Yoongi waits a moment...

Our taetae fell in love mom n dad. At first i was against it. Something happened. Some misunderstandings occurred. I thought that boy wasn't good for our taetae. Then When i saw taetae's feelings about that boy,i thought i should give him a chance. I did,i actually did. Then i started to realize,maybe i was wrong at first about him?? He tried his best to convince me his sincerity. & i won't lie. It reached me.

He did many things. He took care of taetae. Thought of us. Fulfill jin hyung's dream for his wedding. What he did that mostly convinced me he is a good person is that he brought ninin in our life. He brought that Angel to be his daughter. I was convinced that he is the one. He is gonna take care of my taetae like i do. He is gonna love him,treasure him. I gave him my approval. I even decided after taetae graduate,i am gonna talk to that boy's parents about taetae & him...i am sincerely want this to happen.

But..

Yoongi pause.

Today something happened...agh! I am just not...i can't just relate to the portrait of him in my mind with the incident that happened today. I just can't convince myself that he can do something like that. It's just too hard to believe. But i can't ignore this fact either that i have heard him saying this with his own words. But it's too hard to believe he can do something like this. I am dying here to convince myself that it's not true. I am trying to convince myself whatever happened,is just a misunderstanding.

You guys know how much i love kids. Niana,taetae...you know what i feel for them. Those kids in the orphanage,i feel like that for them too...you guys were like this too....you brought Minnie & Jonnie hyung to this family & i will be forever grateful for that to you. Forever. You know what a miserable life they lead before. Niana too...i just can't imagine how unbearable it was before. We are orphan too...those kids in the orphanage,lead a miserable life & still struggling. Whatever we give them,is never enough in comparison with the life they are leading.

Who doesn't have parents,only they know what it feels like when they don't have anyone to call mom n dad...

Still they are trying to lead their life...& they can do it because they are all together under the same roof. Taking the only hope from their life,not only harsh..that's brutal. Only inhumane people can do that. & this image...totally doesn't match with jungkook. He is a father. He is a kid whom he adopted. He knows what his kid went through before. Still signing something that can took away the last hope from many kids & doing it in a right mind...is pathetic.