chapter 116

Babe.

Don't babe me hyung! Just don't!

Jimin says turning at yoongi...they were in their room right now..after all happened a while ago..Jimin dragged him there...& keep silent for a long time..until yoongi talked to him...

What did i do?? Yoongi says blankly..

You are asking me what you did?? For real??

Yeah?? I said exactly the things he did before...

Thatz the point hyung..it was before..you said you are gonna give him a chance..but you did exactly opposite..what's gotten into you hyung!

Yoongi sits on the bed..& pulls jimin by his hand...then warps his hands around Jimin's waist...

I don't know!everytime i see him,my blood starts boiling.he gets on my nerves.i feel like punching on his nose until its completely broken. Chase him holding a gun...the first time i saw him..he took my kid away from me,as if he is 'his'..taetae is my kid!! Mine! I don't like it when he touch my taetae. & he does it with full attitude,like he can do anything. What the fuck man! Today he was doing that too! & i fucking hate it! I don't approve someone to touch my kid like that..no!

Jimin sighs looking down at him...

It's a normal act that you won't like the person your kid chosen for themselves.but try to understand their perspective too! That person loves our taetae.isn't that the most important thing??you saw how he care for niana & tae..how can you ignore that??

I was trying so hard...yoongi says lowering his voice..

No..you were not trying at all..all you was doing was taunting him. You were supposed to give him a chance..

What should i do?? Yoongi stomps on the floor..he even misbehaved with jin hyung..how am i supposed to act cool when i learned that he was the car guy??

Jimin frowns his eyes..

Hyung it wasn't your matter to react..they should have talked on their own..when we include ourselves in someone's argument,it doesn't ends there.it flares up. Thatz what happened a while ago. You got yourself involved.& things messed up more. How could you hyung.you should have solved their problems.it's about your kiddo..but not even close,you ended up making it worse...

D..don't yell at me...yoongi says hiding his face on jimin's stomach...

Don't try to be cute.i am angry here. Today you guys were wrong.& you have to admit that! You guys were blind in your ego,in your anger.hyung,jungkook didn't come here today as your enemy.he came here to meet his boyfriend's family. What did you show him?? A violent family? Who jumped on guest the first time come to their house?? You were supposed to act kind today.no matter what.it was his first time coming to this house hyung.he didn't come here alone today.he visited as tae's boyfriend & as niana's dad..at least you should have think about them!

But no! You all care about your freaking ego!

Language babe!

Don't even start hyung!

Okay....yoongi says softly..admitting his defeat without even arguing.

You say your kiddo your kiddo..but i doubt you guys even care for him or not..

That's not it babe...

But that's what's it look like hyung! Taetae was excited all day that his boyfriend gonna meet his hyungs.god knows how many times he told me his boyfriend gonna see the best family in this world..you proved that??just think what he must have been feeling that time. You just say jungkook made taetae cry..didn't you do the same?? At least jungkook felt guilty he broke taetae's hear unknowingly.. You guys are not even sorry.taetae was standing there crying.lowering his head..you guys didn't even give a damn..