chapter 6

Jungkook stands outside his classroom...he looks inside through the window...his eyes were searching for a particular someone...but he feels disappointed when he can't see him there....

He turns....a slight smile forms in his lips when he saw tae was walking on the hallway looking down...he tries to take his eyes off him...but failed...

Suddenly he frowns his eyebrows

Suddenly he frowns his eyebrows...when a girl runs & holds tae's hand...that girl drags tae holding his hand..tae was saying nothing but exchanging a confused look...

Jungkook...don't....jungkook says in mind not to follow them....but gradually...he walks following them,hiding himself...

That girl drag him to a particular isolated place of the school where no ones come..then let go off tae's hand...

Tae tilts his head...umm..hi i guess??? Tae says...

Hlw taehyung....that girl replies..

Sorry,do we know each other?? Tae asks again...

Um..um lisa..i am in your class....

Okay...why did you drag me here for??

Um tae....lisa hesitates...

Yeah??

I like you....lisa says wiggling her fingers....

Thatz true...i like me too....tae smiles..

Pfft...Jungkook controls his laughter...

No...i mean..i love you....lisa says again...

You barely know me lisa..i just joined yesterday...tae replies..

But i really love you...it was love at first sight...

Are you sure thatz love??

Yeah taehyung....

I like you too then...tae says smiling..

Jungkook clenched his fist in anger...he doesn't know why he was feeling to strangle that girl & tae right now..

But....tae pauses...

But?? Lisa replies...

My love for everyone is equal lisa...i don't like commitment..i don't like expecting much in relationship..&... tae looks at lisa..i won't love you in the way you want...you can't touch me ever...i won't touch you too...you can tell others you are with me..but don't expect me to act like a boyfriend...in simple way to say this....i won't love you ever....tae says smiling...are you okay with that?

This is the first time jungkook looks at tae carefully...he feels something was off when tae wwas saying those....jungkook looks at tae in the eyes...

He is sad... Jungkook murmurs...

You won't love me?? Lisa says in surprise....

No i won't..tae replies....

But at least try once...i know i can make you fall in love with me.....

You can try...but i won't...I won't believe in anyone's love except my brothers...except loving my brothers,i hate this love word...i will like everyone,if any other girl propose me..i will like her too..i am like this lisa...if you want to be with me..then thatz okay...

I...lisa paused...

No...right??? You seem to be like those who wants serious relationship...i guess...that's the en~

I want to go out with you...lisa says in a rush...

You do?? Tae says in a little surprise..

Yeah...let's go to the nearest cafe after school....let's start dating...

Jungkook clenched again looking at lisa...

Okay...tae replies smiling....

Jungkook was so angry at that moment...he leaves in anger...he walks towards the classroom...

Morning sensei...everyone stands up...

Jungkook doesn't reply..his blood was boiling..& most important part..he doesn't know why he was angry...

May i come in sensei??

Jungkook looks at the door..tae & lisa were standing there...

You are late...i don't like any students who are not punctual in class...stands there both of you. Thatz your punishment for being late...jungkook says in a cold tone...

Tae was feeling amused to see jungkook like that...so this the outcoming of the chocolate incident??? Tae almost smirks...

What's so funny about getting punishment kim taehyung??? Jungkook says coldly...

Sorry sensei...i just remembered something...tae again smiles...

Lisa..you sit down on your place...but kim taehyung....you stands there still......okay...i will start the class now...

Jungkook starts the class..while teaching...he slightly looks at tae...it doesn't seem like he was getting punished..he was like chilling around....he was exchanging glance with baekhyun...was trying to get his attention by waving his hand...

Jungkook sighs....why this kid is so weird...Jungkook concentrate on his lesson.......after finishing...he looks at everyone...

So class...did you get what i have taught today???

Tae pulls his hand up to question something....Jungkook saw him..but decides to ignore....

Sensei....tae whispers....senseiii.....

What!!!! Jungkook looks at him...

I didn't get a thing!!!!...tae just wanted to irritated Jungkook....

From where didn't you get it??Jungkook asks frowning his eyes..

From the beginning.....tae says innocently...

Are you fucking kidding me??? Jungkook says in mind...he was already irritated enough at tae..he feels frustrated...but suddenly a bright idea comes in his mind....he looks at lisa first...then smirks....

Tae feels confused to see jungkook smirking like that....why is this arrogant sensei smirking like that...

You don't understand a thing,right kim taehyung?? Jungkook looks at tae..

Ye..yeah...tae replies...

Then today after school i will teach this personally....you can't go home early today...is that clear???

What!!! Everyone looks at lisa when she suddenly said this loudly....

Tae looks att her confusedly too...why this girl is so worked up....

But sensei i have something im~

I don't care

Jungkook smiles....

What is this fucking sensei planning again.....tae frowns his eyes....

tae frowns his eyes