chapter 121

Yoonyoon papa!!!!!

Niana says waving her hand to catch yoongi's attention. Currently they were in a shopping mall,because someone was jealous enough that he couldn't hold niana last time when they met for the first time. So he wants to be the one who has that opportunity this time.

Yoongi looks at niana. He smiles looking at her which is rare to someone else.he has a head band on..& so does niana..both were wearing a same kind of headband.

Yoonyoon papa! Lean down!! Niana says,she was choosing some dolls earlier. Yoongi walks towards her & sits in front her kneeling down.

Yoongi bows his head. Niana slides his legs besides yoongi's neck & hops on yoongi's shoulder. When Yoongi makes sure niana won't fall down,he has her safe grip,yoongi stands up carrying niana like that.

Niana claps seeing how up high she was. She can look at all in this way.

Yoonyoon papa!! I am flying!!! Niana says spreading her two hands.

Yeah,because ninin is a bird..yoongi says in a convincing tone.

Niana is a bird??? She can fly??? Niana asks widening her eyes.

Definitely...an angel bird....yoongi says nodding.

Dada said that too...niana murmurs.

Yoongi frowns hearing that...

What did he say??

Dada said niana is an angel. Papa is an angel too. We have invisible wings. Papa doesn't admit he is an angel,because he doesn't know. Niana believes dada..thatz why niana can fly. Niana believes yoonyoon papa too...niana says repeatedly nodding.

Mhmmm...yoongi hums in satisfaction to that answer. His taetae definitely is an angel. So does niana.

Yoonyoon papa!!!! There!!!! Niana says pointing to a place with her one hand & patting on yoong's shoulder with other.

Yoongi looks at that place..

Ninin..

Yeah yoonyoon papa...niana says.

Put your seatbelts on!

Niana understands immediately what Yoongi said.he get a grips on yoongi's neck.

Are you ready maam!!!

Yes!!!! Niana says excitedly.

Soo....we are about to fly!!!

Saying this,yoongi runs to that place holding niana in his shoulder...

A bird coming!! A bird coming! Stay aside! Yoongi says to the people standing in their way. & niana gesture them with her hands.

When they reached that place..yoongi stands up panting.

Huhhh! Bird safely landed. Congrats maam...yoongi says giggling.

Yoonyoon papa, was papa like niana too?? When he was small??

Yeah! Yoongi replies. He was as adorable as you are. I used to do this with him too..

Mhhhm...niana replies as if she understood everything...then she looks in front.

Yoonyoon papa,are we going to paint today?? She asks.

Yeah..we are going to paint today,as ninin wants,whatever she likes. So now we are gonna buy colors.lots of colors.

All colors??