chapter 146

[Do we need a warning????? I guess not...so enjoy....this is jin's birthday special too....❤]

" Yeah...punishment it is...." Jungkook says walking closer tae.

He suddenly pulls tae closer by his waist....tae smiles Looking at jungkook..

but he widen his eyes when jungkook raise him up & cage him against the wall....he whimpers in touch of the wall....he looks at jungkook....who's eyes were burning with mixing of love & lust in harmoniously.

Jungkook was panting a little....tae admires the glistening expression jungkook was holding on his face.

What is this dearth,that connects them like ocean connects with sky?like it's craving to be one. Like it's dying to melt in each other.

Is it only love??can only that 'word' definite what they are holding inside?? Isn't it more than that??

Tae looks at jungkook's face...then holds jungkook's face with his both hands...

How do you wanna punish me hyungiee...tae says in a low voice..

Jungkook grinds on his teeth.....

" I am gonna devour you tonight " Jungkook says looking at tae...

Tell me more....tae leans & kisses on jungkook's cheek...

" I..jungkook close his eyes....i am gonna pound you so hard that you are not gonna be able to walk properly tomorrow....."

&?? Tae kisses on jungkook's other cheek...

I am gonna fuck you against this wall...jungkook says groaning...receiving every kisses tae was showering him with, contently.

Woo....so wild....tae whispers....continue hyungiee...keep telling me how are you gonna punish me....

I am gonna kiss every inch of you...i am gonna play with your skin real slow tonight that you will beg to be fucked by me...i am gonna taste you whole..i...mhm...jungkook groans when tae bites on his ear softly...tae's warm breath hits on jungkook's skin...

Then??...tae says leaning down on jungkook's neck....

"Hyungiee,keep touching your kitten..." Tae whispers against jungkook's skin...jungkook gets goosebumps for that.

Jungkook trails his fingers on tae's waist to his his nape slowly....tae feels like a thunder bolt was going through his body....

He clenched on jungkook's shirt...

I will move my fingers slowly like this...you are gonna tremble so hard with my touch...you are gonna crave for it so hard....i will pursue your hotness with subtle touch of my tongue...

I am gonna hold your face against this wall...bend you over & thurst so deep inside you that you will cry loudly in pleasure....

But baby...jungkook groans...make sure...you don't 'come' until i tell you to come....if you do....'daddy' is gonna be angry at his baby boy....

Tae pants looking at him....

You want baby boy to pleasure you first daddy?? Tae whispers....

Jungkook clenched his fist....

" On you knees,boy" Jungkook commander in a prevalent tone...

Tae obediently follows jungkook's order & gets on his knees submissively...

He looks up at jungkook's face....

Unbuckle the strings & take my pant off,baby boy...jungkook says firmly....