chapter 125

Jungkook gulps realizing couple of eyes piercing through his soul..

Some of those eyes are amused & assuring that nothing negative will go today..don't worry.

A pair of beautiful eyes which is telling him " I am here,i won't leave you alone..i am gonna be your shield "

An Innocent pair of eyes..obviously excited..& most joyful...doesn't know how heavy the atmosphere around her is going on...she is calling her dada continuously...

" Dada..my dada..."

A doubtful pair of eyes..struggling & confused of how he should act. Trying to act strict..but on the second moment his eyes are becoming tender..most probably because of the fluffy ball sitting on his lap..

A pair of eyes that Jungkook most confused about..& obviously that happen to been jin hyung's...many things are there..which made it totally complicated & confusing...& obviously those eyes are screaming;

"You are an idiot"

It's good to see you again Jungkook...Namjoon says smiling..

Yeah hyung...good to see you too...sorry for bothering you..Jungkook says politely..

Ah! No...not at all..it's a pleasure to have you here..Namjoon says...you didn't feel any difficulty on your way here..right??

No hyung..it's been alright.

Did you drive safely?? Saw whose car is coming from front,side & back?? Jin says smirking..

Namjoon sighs looking down..

Eomma keeps looking at them confusedly..

If jungkook didn't know jin after this many times & obviously if jin wasn't tae's brother..right now there would happening a world war right now...but he knows..jin hyung isn't that strict from inside..& he doesn't hate jungkook either..

Tae keeps looking at jungkook thinking what will his answer be..today tae doesn't want anything to go wrong..not from his boyfriend's side..not from his hyung side either..

Jungkook smiles looking at jin..

Yeah hyung..i saw properly..i even consider to withdraw my driving licence & rechecking it..i don't want to repeat that mistake again..& obviously not if that person is as sweet person as you..

Cheesy idiot...jin says murmuring,looking other side...loud enough so that Namjoon could hear...Namjoon sighs in relief...so does tae..

Jimin looks at yoongi..he was sitting holding niana...sometimes talking to niana in a low voice...that making niana giggling...but yoongi was trying so hard to keep a straight face...

Jimin pokes on his side to say something....yoongi looks at him...then sighs..

" So"

Jungkook looks at yoongi...

Yoongi coughs to clear his throat..it's so awkward to talk to this person casually all of a sudden..he was thinking what he should say..but to his dismay...he can't think of anything immediately...everyone was looking at him what totally not talkative yoongi will say right now...to add that...niana was looking at him eagerly too up at his face...though she doesn't know anything what is going on..

" So...umm...everything is good at home??" Yoongi asks at last...

Jimin almost hit his own head at the wall repeatedly...but stops the desire thinking this was enough words coming out of his 'not so talkative' boyfriend...