chapter 180

[ big time lapse alert]

(6 n half years later)

Jungkook was standing alone, looking down at his phone... Scrolling on something...

Time to time glancing at the watch... Then looking at his phone again...

The people passing by around him was giving off glances time to time....

not everyday they can see " the Best CEO of the year " from this close...

Hey... Isn't that jeon Jungkook??

A girl says from a far, looking at jungkook... Another girl beside her was already looking this way...

Yeah... She replies in an aww...

God! What's sorcery with his genes?? He doesn't changed at all..previous girl says in surprise.

Wrong... He changed.. He grew his hair suddenly...& now he looks more handsome... They sighs..

Yeah

Yeah...she sighs...but It's weird though...

What is?? The girl says.

Like there's no rumor about him dating or something... No one ever saw him with any girl except his mom & relatives... You remember the last time interview, after he got the award for best CEO?? The interviewer asked him if he is dating anyone... He says said, YES! when the interviewer asked him if they can know the details about his girlfriend, he spoken in clear words 'NO'.

The interviewer got quite awkward after that... Though mr. Jeon was smiling still... Another girl says.

Aish! There's no way he isn't dating... The girl sighs... Just look at him!!!

I know right... But it's true though that no one ever saw his girlfriend... What if he is trying to escape from media and farther questions, that's why he is making up a lie about having a girlfriend?? Do you think i might have a chance here??

The previous girl looks at her up to her toe....

First of all... Don't even dream about it.... Second of all... Don't even even dream about it... & third... His daughter will rip your hair...

What?? Daughter?? The girl says in shock..

Woah! How low are you in Korea sweetheart? You live here... & doesn't even know about

" jeon niana taehyung?? "

That's his daughter??

You have a long way to go girl... Previous girl sighs.... I wouldn't believe he has a girlfriend too, if i didn't know he has a daughter... I believe in that.

Aish!... Wait?? Jeon niana taehyung?? Why does the last name seems familiar?? That girl frowns.

Yeah, right?? Isn't that the kim's younger son's name?? Kim taehyung??