chapter 118

Jin keeps looking at namjoon for sometimes without saying anything. Namjoon smiles & walks towards him..

Why are you here??

Jin says in a low voice...avoiding namjoon's eyes...namjoon know,thatz what he does when he is flustered...

To pick up my gorgeous boyfriend?? He caresses on jin's cheek,smiling....jin looks at his face....

You shouldn't have,someone told you to go back...& it's was an hour ago...why didn't you go back??

Because that someone isn't my boyfriend. Why should i listen to him..namjoon replies softly....i only listen to my boyfriend..i am an obedient finance..u know....

Jin looks him in the eyes..

You aren't my fiance..

Namjoon shakes his head in agreement...

" Yeah,right...should i correct it with 'HUSBAND'??"

Jin's cheek reddens hearing that...

W..we are not that either...we..are reconsidering this relatio~~~

Jin tries to say looking other side...but stops when namjoon suddenly embrace him with his one hand....another one holding onto that Boquet up...

"I am not reconsidering anything..i have considered it long ago..i want you...only you..."

Jin feels a shiver in his body hearing that...he looks other side control his tears to fall down.

L..let me go..he says murmuring..

I am not letting my jinnie go anywhere...Namjoon says holding onto him tightly...

Jin struggles in his embrace...but he can't cop with namjoon's strength..

Lemme goo! Lemme get off you asshole.! Jin starts hitting on namjoon's back..but the more he was hitting on namjoon's embrace was getting more tighter..

I am saying nicely..let me off! People will see...we are in the parking lot..

They can see if thatz what they wanted..namjoon replies without any hesitation..

Namjoon!!

What?? There's no chance that i am gonna let you go babe...namjoon says smiling...

Jin struggles a while more...but stops after sometimes getting exhausted...still he softly punches on namjoon's chest...

Asshole...

Hey...see that...that man is holding another man like he is his wife..i think they are gay..are they fighting or something...i never seen say people fighting...let's record it.... Someone just came by to the parking lot says to his partner..

Namjoon pulls his coat off...then puts it on jin to hide him...then looks at that person with a death glare; which can cause a person heart attack right at there..

"Fuck off" Namjoon says in a tone that thunder goes down through their spine..they gets startled jolting...

W..what man...w..we are leaving....they vanishes away in a few seconds....then Namjoon looks down at jin..

Babe...let's go home...he says..

Jin keeps silent for a long time..

I..i don't wanna go home today...take me somewhere far away....jin murmurs...

Mhmm....Namjoon replies humming...he takes jin to the car...opens the front seat door...when jin was seated properly,Namjoon close the door slowly, assuring the noise it creates,that won't disturb jin's comfort..