chapter 93

What!!!
.
.
.
.
Jungkook looks at baek jolting....

W..when...he asks stammering...

Baek looks at his hand watch...

Most approximately half hour ago...baek says looking at jungkook...

Jungkook looks around him blankly...all of the students were standing there..happy...he still remains their sensei...they were so happy about it...

But....

For jungkook...it seems...all meaningless...happiness doesn't means anything for him anymore...what this have to do with him anyway if tae isn't here anymore..life won't be the same..this place..won't be the same for him...in morning..he won't feel like standing in the entrance looking at the gate waiting for a specific gray hair boy..who will enter the gate..& run towards him with his boxy smile..& wish him 'good morning'...that place,besides baekhyun...it will be empty...no...it will be replaced by someone else...but for Jungkook..he will always imagine that person there...that his 'place'..even if someone take that place..that person will be always the owner of that 'seat'..

No one will ever ask him how he is except his mom..no one will sneak into his office to put something on his desk with a sticky note...he won't be able to see two glittery eyes when he will enter classroom...he won't be able to hear that deep voice anymore...hear him giggling...whining...he won't scold him anymore if he get sick..that person won't rush towards him anymore if he hears something bad about him..they won't be planting any plants together anymore..jungkook won't able to interlink his fingers with those tiny fingers anymore...he won't be able to warm up those little feet..

H..he...he won't be able to hug that person anymore even it he die in pain...his house won't be called 'home' anymore...why it would be?? That person didn't live there..but his existence will still lingering everywhere..Jungkook won't be able to forget how he woke up beside that person in the morning..sinking in his scent..he won't able to forget how that person embraced him with all his heart... He won't feel that warmth anymore..no one will again advise him if he does some mistakes..no one will listen to him patiently..no one will take him in embrace when he is sad..upset...he won't be able to hear that heart beat from closer anymore...

Nothing will be same anymore..his life will be empty..he will live a life without any meaning in it..the days they spend together..it was the best days of his life..he can't forget those ever..he can't forget that 'person'..without him..he is nothing...now..when that person is leaving him...

"Is this life too important anymore?? Shouldn't he take his life??"

Jungkook thinks looking down...but suddenly tae's face flashes in front of him...jungkook clenched his fist...

No! He can't end this life...he can't because he wants to live this life with 'that person'..with his tae...they have still left so many memories to create together...he can't let go off tae...he can't live without him...he won't let tae go away from his life..he will bring him back...he will beg..he will kneel..he will do anything means to bring him back...if he can't,hus love can...right?? This time...he will embrace tae...& will never let him go...he have to...he have to bring tae back..by any means...he will do anything...everything...

Baekhyun...jungkook starts to rush...baek looks at him confusedly...

Tell everyone to go to class...okay?? I have to go....i have to hurry...jungkook says while running off to that place in rush...

Sensei...baek says looking at him confusedly....hurry for what???
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook starts his car...he looks at his watch for the time...