chapter 68

Next day after school

Taeee!!!!

Baekssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tae & baek runs towards each other as if they weren't sitting beside each other for the whole class....as if they have met after a long time...

They run towards each other & hugs tightly....

I missed you!!!!!!
Baek says smiling....

I missed you too baek ssi!!!!!!

Tae says loudly...

Are we exaggerating too much???

Baek asks holding tae...

A hell no!!!!!! Tae smiles brightly.....

After a few minutes they both let go & looks at each other smiling...

Listen..you have to come to my home this weekend...okay!!!mom wants to see you...

I will definitely come..i miss eomma...

She missed you too..she said she will cook for you..whatever you want to eat...& mom told me to tell you one thing...

What?? Tae asks curiously..

Mom told me to tell you that....she loves her 2nd son so much...she wish if her 2nd son visit her anytime he wants...she will love that...& our home is yours too....

Now you are making me cry...tae says covering his eyes....

Baek pats on his head...

Tell eomma that...i love her too...i super l9ve her....

I bet she already realized that...baek smiles brightly....i have to go home now..okay?? Mom said she needs me urgently...

What!!! Tae asks worriedly..did something happen?? Is she alright???

Yeah...she is alright...she just need me to do some shopping with her..cooking stuff and all...

Aghhh!!! I wish i could go with you & eomma...tae says whining...but yoongi hyung told me to go home early..he will take me & Minnie somewhere...

It's okay tae...we can go together next time..whenever you want..

Baek smiles saying...

Okay..then tell eomma that we are going to a shopping date next time...you,me & eomma...sounds so much fun....tae says excitedly...

Baek smiles seeing him get excited like that...

Then i am going...okay...i am sure you will be busy right now for some moments because sensei must give you some after class lessons..baek says winking....

S..shut up...tae blushed hard hearing that...

Learn with full of concentration tae...fighting!!!

Baek runs off because tae was ready to throw his shoe on baek...he runs as fast as he can laughing hard...& stops outside the school gate,panting....he was out off breathe..he huffs looking down....

Oh...hey....

Baek rises his head hearing that...he feels awkward seeing the person standing in front of him leaning on a car...

"Suho's elder brother"

Baek stands up properly....then bows again...

yeoboseyo ( hello)