chapter 114

Water falling slowly rolling down from the bathtub...lukewarm water in a comfortable temp...bubbles merging on the water...feels like snow were covering tae's body...tae's head was resting on the bathtub edge...eyes closed...& he was soundly sleeping there...not knowing where he was....

Jungkook was gone inside to dry niana with a towel & blow dry her hair...tae wanted to stay in the bathtub a little longer...so he just took niana away to her room..he dressed her up..brushing her hair...when she was all set up..he brought her drawing book & she starts doing it..after Jungkook was done with all those..he walks in the washroom again..but he leans on the wall to see tae sleeping soundly resting his head on the bathtub.

Jungkook sighs...

"Does he know how beautiful he is?? It's so hard to take off eyes from him for a single moment.."

Then he walks towards the washroom cupboard..& picks up a dry towel...& again walks closer to his boyfriend...

He kneels & sits beside the bathtub...then touches & moves some soaked hair clinging on tae's forehead..

Babe..

Jungkook says while touching tae's cheek softly..

Mhmm..tae replies in sleep...

Come out of the bathtub..you will catch cold otherwise..jungkook says closing their gap..putting their forehead together..

Tae warps his hand around jungkook's shoulder in sleep..

A little more...gukkie...tae murmurs...

Let's go inside..okay? Sleep on the bed...jungkook replies...

I am exhausted...tae whines.

Jungkook chuckles hearing tae whining in sleep...he slides his hand under tae's neck & his legs..then caries him on his lap..tae leans his head in jungkook's chest,soundly sleeping.

Jungkook caries tae to their room..he close the door behind carefully not to make any noise...

Then lies tae on the bed..then walks towards the cupboard...he grabs his own tee...tae has clothes his own clothes in this house..Jungkook bought too many..but still..Jungkook thinks tae looks better on his clothes rather than the clothes he bought for tae..he feels happy in the feeling..

Jungkook changes tae's clothes not waking him up..then he takes tae's soaked clothes & put it on the dryer..

he walks in the bedroom again...tug tae & himself under the blanket...he slides his hand under tae's neck to rest tae's head on his arms...& pulls him closer by his waist...& falls asleep holding tae like that....
.
.
.
Papa...dada...wakeup!!!

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly when niana jumps on them in the bed...

He grabs niana & takes her in between them ....

Tae looks at them opening one eye yawning...then smiles softly...

then smiles softly