chapter 94

O..our daughter??

Tae looks at jungkook blankly...

Yeah...she is our daughter...your & mine....jungkook replies softly...

Niana,who was totally unaware what is happening around her was nuzzling her head on tae's chest...tae looks at her down...he covers her with blankly properly pulling her more closer..

B..but jungkook...i am just a final year high school student...i..h..how can we raise a kid together? We don't even live together...& our relationship is still secret...my brothers...your family...except your mom...doesn't know anything about us...yoongi hyung...doesn't approve our relationship...then how is this gonna work out??

Tae says fidgeting his fingers...

Jungkook makes his face as he is thinking something...then looks at tae..

"Then should we get married"???

Shut up...tae throws a pillow towards jungkook...i am being serious here...

Awww...you don't wanna take responsibility of me?? After playing with my body?? You even seduced me in front of my driver today...you wanted to do it in front of my driver...you know how hard it was for me not to " Do you" In that damned car!! God you were too sexy then...who will take responsibility of that?? I was so hard that i thought i am gonna explode..you kept rubbing your that beautiful pulm ass on my dickm...i wanted to throw that driver somewhere & fuck you right there..it was so tough for me!

Papa...what is 'fuck'?? Niana says looking at tae innocently.

Tae rushly covers her ears..& looks at jungkook hissing...

Wanna die??

Gladly...jungkook smiles...then crawls towards tae & niana...he sits behind tae warping his hands on them...

Okay... I am serious now...listen patiently what i am telling you now...because it's gonna be a long boring talk....jungkook puts his chin on tae's shoulder...

You know about my father & me...we just...ahh...we just aren't in a good term with each other...i don't like to talk about this...but you should know..you should know everything about me..i don't wanna keep anything from you...jungkook says softly...

Tae was hearing him silently...so does niana...though she wasn't getting any words jungkook was saying...

It says that children are the shadows of their parents. Children become like their parents.

You love your mom & dad tae..i love mine too...the difference is..for me..my mom is my mom..my mom is my dad too...confusing..right??

From the day,i started to realize what is happening around me..i saw my mom embracing me with her warmth & protecting me alone.

My dad,was like an invisible person.i never saw his existence around me much..i woke up from sleep...i went to sleep...he was absent in our lives.

I asked my mom,where is dad...where is dad...my mom keep replying...he went to this country,that country for business purpose.....he will come for me..he will buy lots of toys for me..he will play with me when he returns..

By breaking a kids heart,this never happened.i still didn't loose hope..i kept hoping..

Every kid dreams their dad as a hero..i did that too...i keep searching for my hero everywhere..he wasn't nowhere to be found..

When i went to the play ground..many kids father used play with them sometimes..i felt so envious seeing them playing with their father..they used to make sand castle together..or play football...many things...