side Story 2

Ummm.... Tae frowns confusedly looking at the screen...

Sorry, but why my girl is wearing a T-shirt with yoongi, hobi hyung & jungkook's picture on it?? & what's written~~

" be aware of your balls boys, my dads are mafias"??

Pfft...

Tae hears a chuckle from behind... He looks at his girl's irritated face on the phone screen...

Ask that to the person laughing behind you, papa...

Niana says in irritation... Tae glares at jungkook.... Who was trying so hard to control his laughter...

He is dying of laughing...i doubt he can stop & tell me what's going on.. Tae replies...

Niana sighs..

He told jinamie..

" jinamie, if you love your kookie... Don't let nini go out except wearing this T-shirt... "

Huh? Tae replies..

Now whenever i try to go somewhere, jinamie starts crying to his lungs, if i don't wear this T-shirt... Niana whines...

Tae glares at jungkook again..

What? I can't help it if jinamie loves me the most... Jungkook chuckles shamelessly..

Quit laughing...

Tae says to him.. Jungkook covers his mouth... But the trembling of his body was the prove, how much control he has over his laughter..

Dada... Stop laughing! Niana whines..

Tae sighs..

Okay... I will talk to jinamie.. I will convince him... Tae replies softly..

Nah.. It's fine... Niana sighs....

I can't see him upset...i can wear this... She says holding the T-shirt, & looking at it with sigh..

My girl is so good... Tae smiles...

Definitely...jungkook joins .

Don't try to butter me... Niana scoffs looking at jungkook...

I am not saving you from jinjin anymore...

You will... You are my girl after all... Jungkook chuckles...

Huh... You always take advantage of that... I~~

" hyung... Sorry, na?? Please... Listen to me"

Jungkook & tae looks behind niana on the screen, hearing that..

That was hobi hyung, isn't it? Jungkook asks.

& jinjin.. Niana sighs..

Jinnie hyung didn't talk to hobi hyung yet? Tae asks.

Nope.. The bomb you threw, explode & turned into World War 3....niana replies.. Looks behind to investigate.. & finds hobi clinging behind jin like a koala .. Jin isn't even looking back at him..

So..Yup... It's still going on... Niana assures.

I shouldn't have told it to hyung.. I thought it was a good moment to tell... Tae sighs..

& you did good that you tell hyung...

Younghoon says standing beside niana in the screen & holding the phone, smiling..