chapter 93.1(action!!!)

I am sorry love...for being late....
.
.
.
.
No! You can't be here! Why are you here???

Hyeri says looking at jungkook...her eyes were like Brusting out...she was so shocked right now...she didn't even think jungkook can come out of nowhere there..

But jungkook was looking at two pairs of hands still holding on tae's zipper. Jungkook's blood boils seeing them touching the person they shouldn't have..

Tae looks at his angry gaze...his heart flatters suddenly...he wanted to see this gaze from a long time now...angry..rage... Monstrous.....'his monster'...

Tae smirks a little...his devil mind becomes active...

Gukkie....they tried to kiss me...they touched their lips here...tae point at his cheek,it was still pain full to move his hand..so he points at with his eyes..

Huh!!! Both men looks at each other scaredly...they were already trembling in another man's present...w..when did we do that??

They striped me gukkie...they touched me on my chest...they touched your 'tae'...tae whines..

Jungkook grinds his teeth in anger hearing those...the tilts his head looking at both of them..

Then he looks down...& start taking off his 'watch'...he unbuttons one of his shirt button....then start walking towards them...

Both men starts stepping back scaredly...

"Which hand they used to touch you,again??"

Jungkook says looking at them...

Both...they touched me everywhere...

Both widen their eyes jolting when jungkook's big devil shadow falls on them...

"Tae...keep telling me where did they touched you.."
.
.
.
.
.
The next half hours disaster happens in there....everything around was shattered..pieces of bottles...wrecked furniture....

A silver rod was in his hand that he grabbed half hour ago from the warehouse...it was soaked in bloods...some were still rolling down from it..

He looks at those two shitty people who were lying on the ground

He looks at those two shitty people who were lying on the ground...almost lifeless...jungkook beat the shit out if them...

They fingers were crushed...they touched tae with those dirty fingers...blood were flooding from one's nose...it seems like it won't be stopped anytime soon...they were breathing slowly...

This whole time they begged for their lives...their scream echoed on the wall as jungkook was mercilessly hitting them with his rod..

There were still fear in their eyes for their lives...it doesn't look like jungkook will be stopped until he kills them..