chapter 101

Are you not coming in uncle??

Tae says smiling looking at mr.jeon who was standing in front of tae's car & avoiding tae's eyes looking other side...

"Who said i am coming with you today??"..he says in a low voice...

Tae rises his one hand up...

Me??

Mr.jeon scoffs...huh...

Grandpa...carry me....niana says stretching her hands towards mr.jeon...thatz the trick tae taught her while coming here..

Mr.jeon widen his eyes...

What is she doing??

She wants her grandpa to carry her...tae chuckles.

Mr.jeon first looks at niana...then looks at the chuckling tae,right now..

Won't you take your grand daughter in your lap! This beautiful angel!! Niana you are seeing this??? Tae asks looking at niana widening his eyes...

Niana pouts looking at her grandpa...

Niana look ugly,Grandpa??? Niana says looking at mr.jeon...

Mr.jeon widen his eyes seeing niana at the verge of crying...
.
.
.
.
Niana baby..it's fun sitting on grandpa's lap??

Tae says looking ahead driving...

Yeah papa...niana claps her hands...then looks up at mr.jeon's face...

Grandpa...is niana heavy?? Niana asks...

Mr.jeon tries so hard to avoid her glittering eyes...

N..no...he replies looking other side...

Grandpa...will you teach me to catch fish?? I want to catch a 'red' one...niana says again.

What you will do with it...mr.jeon asks..

I will pet it..niana says playing with her grandpa's fingers...

You like fish?? Mr.jeon asks..

Yeah...when i was in orphanage,we had a small aqu aqu...papa what is it?? She asks tae..

Aquarium?

Yeah...that...aqu..aqu...ahh....'that thing' in there...there were two fishes..a red fish & golden fish...we called red fish 'papa fish' & golden fish 'mamma fish'...niana cried a lot when papa fish died...niana says pouting..

I will teach you how to catch fish...mr.jeon says..

Really??? Niana says excitedly...

Yeah...if your 'papa' have brought the perfect fishing rod...mr.jeon says..

I did..all of the equipments are in the trunk..tae replies smiling.

Okay then niana...mr.jeon replies.

Tae was looking ahead smiling hearing "grandpa-grand daughter " Conversation..

Who taught you to catch fish?? Niana asks again...

My dad did...we used to go for fishing when i was at your age...mr.jeon says...

Then did you teach 'dad' fishing too?? Niana asks...

Mr.jeon stays silent looking outside...tae looks at him..but doesn't say anything...

We reached at the place...tae says softly...

Niana who almost fell asleep on her grandpa's lap,wakes up jolting hearing that...

Grandpa let's step down...hurry up..hurry up!!!! She says excitedly..