chapter 79

Next day at school
.
.

What happen to you???

Tae says looking at baekhyun....

Nothing...baek replies looking down...then looks at tae....

& you?? You have dark circles under your eyes...

Nothing...tae nods his head...

They both know they were telling a lie..but no one force each other to tell anything....

Baek ssi..

Hmmm??....

I don't know why..my i am really missing my mom....am i weird??

Baek looks at tae hearing that...then puts his hand on his head....

No..you are not weird...you never was...umm..do you wanna come to my home after this?? Mom will love that if you do...she told me a few days ago to bring you home...

Can i do that??

Tae asks looking at baek...

You can..you don't have to ask..ever...baek pats on tae's head....
.
.
.
Everyone...stands up!!!!

Class president says looking at them....

They stands up...& in a few minutes...jungkook enters his classroom...

Good morning sensei....

Good morning....

Jungkook replies looking at tae....

From last night till this morning he texted or called tae more than 50 times..but tae didn't reply..or received his call..everytime it went to voice mail...tae was not even looking at him right now..he was looking down..

Jungkook clenched his fist....

Now,i will take your attendance....

Jungkook says coldly looking at everyone..everyone was realizing something wasn't right today..sensei is angry....

Jungkook starts calling their name one by one...

At last it was tae's turn....

Kim taehyung....

No replies comes from tae....

Kim taehyung...jungkook calls again.....

But again...no response was there....

Jungkook keeps looking at the attendance book for some moments frowning his eyes....

Hyeri was sitting there smiling,thinking jungkook was angry at tae & something happen between this two...she seems happy...

Jungkook takes a deep breath...then close his eyes.....

& suddenly everyone trembles when jungkook throws the attendance book on the desk making a huge sound...

This sensei..is not the usual sensei they have seen before...

He was cold before..but this angry?? Never...

Students feels scared seeing jungkook like that..except tae...he was still looking down....

Students!!

Jungkook says looking at all.....

From this day..none of you..i repeat none of you are allowed in my home..no one will come to my home..not even with their parents...i don't want to see any of you in my home..if you have something,meet me in school...if your parents have something to tell me..tell them to come to school...& you hyeri...