chapter 126

Is this right?? Am i doing it right??

Jungkook thinks in mind looking at the meat he was cutting right now..he was thinking if it was the perfect shape he was cutting it..he didn't cook bulgogi before..& he wants everything perfect..

He looks at jin who was preparing something else..then scratch his head looking at the meat again in confusion..if he should ask him or not..

Those aren't in same shape..jin says doing his work..& totally not looking at jungkook's direction...

Jungkook's mouth slightly opens in amazement..

How do you know??you didn't even look at here..jungkook asks..

Jin looks at jungkook..then sighs..

I am a professional chef..you remember?? I run a restaurant?? I have to cook this often..not only there..but also at home..my kids love bulgogi..so...i can tell those aren't in right shape just by looking at them once because i am used to cook it..

Woah!! Jungkook starts clapping like niana..you are a genius,hyung..

I was right..we brought another 'kid' home..

He sighs thinking....

If you are finding any difficulty to do that..he points at the meat..then you can give it to me..don't bother..

Ohh! No no hyung..don't worry about me..i am good here..i am gonna do it...jungkook says shaking his hands.

I wasn't worried about you..i was worried about the 'meat'..they look like you are taking revenge on them or something..jin scoffs..

Savage hyung...jungkook pouts..

Did you say something?? Jin asks whirling the knife he was holding in his hands..

I said you are the best hyung...jungkook says immediately..

That's right..now cut those meat again...i wanna cook bulgogi..i don't wanna cook 'jeongogi' instead..

Haha..funny hyung...jungkook rolls his eyes..

Someone with careful steps enter the kitchen when both jungkook & jin was fully concentrated on their tasks...he looks at jin & steps towards jungkook...

I didn't know we have a 'cat' in our house...

Jin says not even looking at tae...he chuckles a little silently..

Jungkook looks at tae..then smiles...tae smiles too shyly..

Umm..u know hyung...i was just looking for water..

Yeah..right..jin replies..

Really...tae emphasise on that..

All you need is holy water to wash your eyes..

Jin says shaking his head.

Hyung..tae pouts...

Okay..get your water then...

Jin turns again on his onions...

Tae secretly takes a bottle out from the fridge...then again checks out if jin was looking at....then steps towards jungkook...& stands beside him..

Hi..he says softly...& obviously...whispering..

Hi...jungkook replies him smiling...

Jin smiles a little looking down...then decides to let them be...he takes a few steps away to make a distance from them..to give them a little privacy.....but makes sure to looks at the hallway to see if yoongi was coming or not...because if he was coming...there will be a world war for sure...