chapter 73

Hobi was busy in a meeting with the investors of his upcoming project..he totally forbade his secretary to take any call...

But one number was calling him continuously...secretary looks at the screen then comes outside to take that call..

Hello...

Hello...replies from other side...can i talk to mr.hoseok??

He is in an meeting right now..he can't attend any call right now..you can inform me if there is anything urgent..i will convey you message...secretary replies.

No..it is very urgent..it can't be delayed...please tell him thomson called him..

But...

Please..it's really very urgent....thomson replies from other side...

Okay..hold on a second...

Hobi's secretary peeks from the door....

Sir..i am extremely sorry..but there is someone calling you saying its very urgent..he will only talk to you...

Hobi smiles at the investors awkwardly..

Sorry please excuse me for a moment..

Hobi goes out of his room...then looks at his secretary coldly...

I told you many times not to disturb me during any meeting....

S..sorry Sir..a man named Thomson called & he said it's urgent..he will only talk to you....

Thomson?? Hobi frowns his eyes...he is the man whom he given the task to inform each & every info about younghoon...

Redial him again...

His secretary does as hobi said....

Hello...says from the other side...

Hello,thomson...

Good afternoon boss...boss,sorry to disturb you..but it's quite urgent..so i thought i should inform you...

Yeah...tell me...hobi replies...

Boss...it's about mr.younghoon..

Wh..what happened to him????

Hobi starts panicking...

Boss...mr.younghoon's grandpa...

"He is no more"

Hobi widen his eyes hearing that...

W..what...!

His heart was beating so fast..he hangs up the call immediately...then looks at his secretary....

Tell the driver to bring my car in front of the entrance right now...

But sir..this meeting & this project...it's very important..the investo~ she stops seeing hobi's cold gaze...

Fuck this meeting & fuck this project...do whatever i told you so...

Y..yes sir....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hobi runs as fast as he can after entering the hospital..his informer informed him where younghoon was right now...he runs towards that place asking the receptionist...

He stops panting in front of the morgue...he looks around...many peoples were there except younghoon....

After a few moments..some people carry out a dead body out of the morgue in a stretcher.. takes the dead body somewhere...

&

Younghoon slowly walks out of the morgue then....

Hobi looks at him..his  heart squeeze hard seeing younghoon's state right now...