chapter 128

Jungkook pulls his car aside the parking area of the restaurant he supposed to come today..he looks at his watch...he was already 10 minutes late...he hopes this doesn't make things awkward..that's the least he wants to happen today..

that's the least he wants to happen today

He takes a deep breath..then enters the restaurant..he looks around..asks in the reception about the person in whose name their dinner table was booked for..a lady server shows him the way to their table..

This is your table sir..that lady says..

"Thank you" Jungkook replies.

You are welcome sir..have a good evening..that lady leaves saying..

Jungkook looks at the person who was already sitting in & reading a magazine,holding in his hand..

" Good evening hyung" Jungkook says politely looking at that person..

That person looks at him through his glasses...

Good evening..that person replies....he puts his magazine on the table...

Why are you standing?? Sit comfortably...he says again..

Jungkook nods...then sits in front..

I apologize for being late hyung..i was in school..& had to pick up niana after her school also..that's why got late..i hope you don't mine...

"Yoongi hyung".

Yoongi shakes his head a little..

No it's fine..i came here a while ago too..i didn't wait much..he replies..

So....taetae told me about ninin going to kindergarten...

Yeah hyung..jungkook smiles a little..it was her first day at school today..she was very excited...i took a picture of her before going...you wanna see it??

Yoongi nods in positive with a straight face..but his eyes glitters..

Here..jungkook says showing Yoongi that picture..