chapter 100

I told joonie hyung everything...

Tae says looking at the tv & dancing on "closer"...which was playing in a low volume..tae was playing along with it...jungkook was looking at him lying on the bed holding niana in his chest,who was sleeping right now...

jungkook was looking at him lying on the bed holding niana in his chest,who was sleeping right now

Today tae came earlier than he usually do...actually he came here in the school break before jungkook...niana was so happy seeing her papa coming early..she doesn't like her babysitter that much..though that old aunty is a nice person...but still she prefers her dad & papa..

When Jungkook came back from work,the sight in front him brings a bright smile on his lips....

Tae & niana was in the garden area...& they both were covered in mud...it seems like they were trying to plant something first..but it ended up in 'mud-fight'...jungkook rolled his sleeves to join them in...

Thank god tae has some spare clothes here..but still...now he is wearing jungkook's black tee & short...which was totally distracting jungkook...his silky skin & smooth legs weren't helping any better...he can't concentrate on what tae was saying...

Gukkie...are you listening??

Jungkook snaps....wh..what??

You are drooling...

Am i?? Jungkook smiles...

Ahh...concentrate...please gukkie....so what i was saying...i told joonie hyung everything...no...actually he found out first...someone from your family..no...not someone...your uncle called hyung...

What??? Jungkook Almost shouts in anger but tae rush towards him & covers is mouth pointing at niana who was peacefully sleeping...

You are gonna wake her up...tae says in a low voice...

What did uncle tell your brother?? Jungkook grinding his teeth...

Probably something unpleasant that my brother was angry too...now your uncle is gonna lose to projects...

& i don't care...jungkook says without hesitant...

You should care..he is your uncle..

Those persons who will talk bad about you,i don't have anything to do with them anymore..not even if it is my family..jungkook says firmly...

Okay,first..you should not talk like that about your family..specially to your father..then others..remember...i came later in your life..they came first..& about your father...listen...you are fortunate you have a father...there are people out there..who doesn't have one..& are thirsty to understand how does it feel like having a father in their life...so don't ever talk to him disrespectfully..okay gukkie? Tae pats on jungkook's head..jungkook look up at tae's face.