chapter 82

You won me....

Tae says looking at jungkook firmly....

Don't look at me like that babe...i don't know how much longer i can control myself if you continue to look like that...jungkook says smiling....

Then....

Tae walks towards jungkook...holds his hand & kisses on his finger tips....

Then what should i do sensei?? Tell me...i will do whatever you want me to do...

Jungkook keeps looking at tae for sometimes...then leans towards tae...& speak next to his ear....

Babe...a little patience...you know what day is tomorrow?? It's weekend...our date...at my place....only you & me...what if i will ask something then?? Jungkook says breathing on tae's ear which causes tae shiver inside his body..

Hmm...tae replies humming...

Jungkook softly bites on tae's ear....

Ah!!...tae closes his eyes clawing on jungkook's arms....s..sensei...i..i am feeling numb on my knees....i..i..may fa~~

Jungkook warps his hands around tae's waist & holds him tightly...

I won't let you fall...Jungkook whispers again...tae nods putting his head on jungkook's shoulder...

Babe...

Hmmm...tae replies...

If..if tomorrow..i...may be...if i..cross the line....ummm....nah...forget it....nothing....jungkook says stammering...

Sensei...

Tae says softly...jungkook was waiting for tae to continue...

I..i have never experienced something...umm..like this...before...so...um nervous...

It's okay tae..i won't do anything like tha~~

Sensei...be gentle with me....tomorrow....

Jungkook widen his eyes hearing that...tae hides his face on jungkook's chest blushing...

Is..is it really okay?? C..can i really..really do it?? Jungkook asks blankly....

Y..yes...you can gukkie...y..you know...i am all yours..tae replies softly...

But..but still you are so young babe...i don't wanna hurt you...i am an idiot i bring this up..when i am the one who told you will will do it later..

D..don't you want me?? Am i not that attractive??

Tae says pushing jungkook a little,looking down..his voice sounded heart broken...

No!! Baby..thatz not it...you are getting me wrong...i can't express how much i want you..i can't hold of myself whenever you are in front me..my boyfriend is too sexy that i can't even control myself..i go crazy..last time..ah...when i go insane & take this too far..you cried...you got scared...it was too much for you..i...i don't want to scare you..i know you never experienced this,with a man..i can understand why you were scared..i just..i just don't wanna hurt you..i know i am sounding like a hypocrite..when i am the one who bring this topic...but..you are too young for this..&...& you are really delicate..whenever i touch you..you are so soft that i sometimes wonder if my touch break you..i get scared myself..i..i can't hurt you..because i know..if i go too far..i may want to eat you whole..if you see inside my head at that time..you may get scared to see how insanely i want you..i can't get a hold of myself..i know i can't control myself...i don't even know whatever i am talking myself..i~~