chapter 80

Sir,did you like anything among this?? Or should i show you something more??

The sales girl says looking at hobi...

He was standing still confusedly in a jewelry shop..

He actually wanted to buy an ear stud for younghoon..but couldn't choose what will match with his taste...the sales girl already showed him the expensive collections of their showroom..but nothing was likable for hobi..he keeps looking at them..suddenly his eyes falls on a pair of platinum diamond mixed ear stud...it was something younghoon will definitely like...

I want that one..hobi says pointing at that ear stud...

hobi says pointing at that ear stud

I am extremely sorry sir..this can't be sold to anyone else..this is an ordered ear stud..someone personally customized it..& today is the delivery date sir..

Can you talk to that person?? If he isn't hurry for it..i actually really liked this one among all..i need this urgently..hobi says looking at the girl...

Umm..sir...that gentleman will be here any moment..you can talk to him personally & ask him if it's possible..he wi~oh...he is here..

The sales girl says looking at the man behind hobi...

Hobi turns to look at that person...

Hello...hobi says looking at that man...

Hello...that man replies smiling....

Sir...the sales girl says looking at that man...your ordered  is ready....but there is a slightest problem..this gentleman liked that ear stud too..& he need it urgently...so if it's convenient..you two can talk about this...

That man looks at hobi.

Ummm...how should i put it...i actually prepared this stud for my boyfriend..i wanted to surprise him by gifting this..he is very much fond of this kinda things..i actually planning something like this for a long time.

That man smiles softly...

Hobi smiles awkwardly too...

Then..ah...it's really important for you then...i actually wanted this urgently...ah..nevermind....it's okay bro..hobi smiles back...

If you don't mind..can i ask you whom you are buying this for?? That man asks curiously...

It..it's a present for the person i love...he is not my boyfriend yet though...you know..he is going to start his university life..i want to give him something that will be always with him,even if i am not beside him...actually he is a simple person..he doesn't like anything expensive or something..or doesn't even desire for anything...he always says he doesn't want anything when i ask him..thatz why i am really confused what should i buy him..& then i remember...i saw him wearing ear stud before..he always wears that...so i thought..i should buy something like that..i was searching for something unique ..but couldn't find any..but when i looked at those ear stud your made for your boyfriend..i was amazed..i thought that will really look good on my hoonie...i didn't know first it was an ordered item....it's okay...i will see if i can find anything else...hobi smiles looking at that man...