chapter 29

Ring ring

Namjoon stops hearing the notification....

D..don't stop....jin says pulling Namjoon again closer to him.....Namjoon leans for a kiss again...but......

Ring ring....

Aish....jin hoffs in frustration....

Namjoon rises his head to see jin's phone lying besides jin on the table....he frowns his eyebrows immediately after seeing the name on the screen.....he lets go off jin...

What?? Jin says looking at him confusedly..he still didn't see who was calling....

Yo..your girlfriend is calling you..Namjoon says looking other side...avoiding jin's gaze....

I don't have a girlfriend joonie....jin replies immediately....but i have a boyfriend..you can say....

You still didn't tell her that you don't love her??

I never did tell her that i love her...

But she thinks you love her...she called you 'honey' last time when you were unconscious...& she called you that with right..Namjoon says frowning his eyebrows...

Awww....my joonie baby jealous....?? Jin says pinching on namjoon's face...

Namjoon slides jin's hand aside.....then stands backwarding jin...

You don't wanna tell her actually...right?? Hyung...do you feel ashamed of our relationship??

Joonie..you are being unreasonable now....

Unreasonable,you say??..Namjoon clenched on his fist....

I am unreasonable hyung...have you ever been loosing someone you love most..no,right?? I have loved you ever since i saw you hyung...i didn't even have the courage to tell you that l love you fearing i might lose you..i didn't even imagine you will love me back..i loved you even expecting that..now...when i have you beside me,i am fearing more...i am fearing more if i lose you someday...i am scared hyung...thinking you won't ever love me back,but i will will love you forever was enough for me hyung...now..i can't let go off you hyung....i can't lose you...i can't leave without you..if that makes me unreasonable...then i am unreasonable.....Namjoon says sadly...

Jin was speechless right now....

I..i didn't mean that joonie....i am sorry...i didn't mean to hurt you...i wanted to tell her everything fa~

It's okay hyung....Namjoon says sadly smiling...i...i should go now...Namjoon turns to leave....

Jin rushes & holds his hand tightly gripping....

Namjoon was still looking other side....

Hyung...let me go...i am not feeling well...i..sho~

Hello...jisoo....

Namjoon turns at jin..who was holding his phone in his other hand...

Jisoo...i want to meet you....i have something important to tell you...i will meet you tomorrow...evening.....

&.... I would like you to meet someone....meet someone very special to me....

Jin hungs up his phone.....

I just wanted to tell you that i will tell her everything face to face....you didn't hear me joonie....&

I didn't know you love me in the past...i was a stupid back then..but now...i know that joonie...i know....i love you too...i love you a lot....i can't lose you too...i can't leave without yo~