chapter 95

Y..you can't do this to me...hyeri says trembling...

Are you challenging us?? Ahh...i like challenges man!!! Hobi says smirking...

Y..you don't know my father...he won't let you go...i..if you touch me...he will kill you...s..so don't even think of doing anything...hyeri says again..

DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE??

yoongi says that makes hyeri shiver in fear....

if you don't know..then don't fucking try me ! you can't even imagine what i am capable of  ! You touched my kiddo bitch...i raise him without letting a scratch touch his skin...& you filthy trash! You made your people kidnap him! Those rotten bastards touched my kiddo with their dirty hands..you even drugged him...i can't imagine what was my kiddo going through...bitch you wanted to be dead that much?? Before touching my kiddo you should have searched his background...who he is...who's his brothers are...&...

WHAT EXTANT HIS YOONGI HYUNG CAN GO TO TORTURE THE PERSON WHO HURT MY TAETAE!

bro...stop...you are scarring her by saying those...

Hobi kneels down before Hyeri...hearing his words...hyeri sees a little hope...

Hobi then tilts his head...& smirks....

Let's beat her to death instead...

.
.
.
.

Ummmm...what wa her name again?? Hobi asks looking...

Bitch...slut....whatever you want to call her...

Yoongi says putting a chewing gum on into his mouth...

Umm..i prefer bitch...but...was shaving her hair a bit too far??

No..it looks perfect...yoongi says turning at hyeri...

Who's face wasn't that much recognizable right now....yoongi pulls out his phone from his pocket...then holds it in front of her...& takes a picture...

Bitch...i am gonna frame it & send it in your wedding after...though i am not sure if anyone would want to marry a bitch like you...but..it's a gift...you wanted to make a video of my kiddo & ruin his life..right?? Thatz what your men told me...so....i hope you like this gift...i inside...yoongi tilts his head..

Give me one copy too...in future i am gonna show it to my babies if they don't sleep at night & will them if they don't listen to me this bitch will come & scare them...hobi says smiling...

I am sure younghoon is not gonna approve that & will beat the shit out of you instead....yoongi replies.

Hobi thinks for sometimes...