chapter 28

Yoongi steps down from the car...then he goes to jimin's side to open the door...

H..hyung...i...i can do it too...

Jimin says blushing....

I know....but i want to do it today.....yoongi smiles looking at jimin.....jimin nods looking down...

They both enters the exhibition together...as soon as jimin enters...he slightly opens his mouth in shock....

There were marvelous painting hanging on the wall & all of them were painted by Yoongi...it can't be explained how beautiful they were....crowd was all around in the exhibition..

Jimin walks slowly beside yoongi....his mouth was still open..his eyes were glittering....

Hyung.....jimin says smiling brightly.....they are beautiful.....

They are?? Yoongi smiles back...

You are most beautiful Minnie.... Yoongi whispers...

What hyung...i didn't hear you..jimin says confusedly....

Nothing....let's go ahead...

Jimin nods...

Hyung..one day,i will be able to be a great artist like you...right??

You won't be a simple artist like me...you will be the greatest artist in this world...yoongi says proudly....

I don't want to be like that hyung...i want to be just like you...you are the greatest for me...

Jimin smiles brightly...

Someone suddenly bumps into jimin....

Hey...watch out....yoongi says pulling jimin towards him..

I..i am sorry...that person who bumped apologized...

It's okay...jimin replies...yoongi was still holding him..

Are you alright?? Yoongi says worriedly...

Y..yeah hyung....jimin says blushing....

Yoongi suddenly realize & lets go off jimin....

S..sorry....

It's okay hyung...

Yoongi suddenly holds jimin's hand...

Stay close...okay..??

Jimin looks at their hands..then nods shyly....

Hey...mr.kim...

Yoongi looks at the person who was calling him...

Mr.choi....he was one of the investors in his exhibition....

Jimin & yoongi walks close to him...

Good evening mr.choi...

Good evening mr.kim....& he is??

He is....um...he is my brother...

Oh i see....such a beautiful brother you have mr.kim...may i?? Mr.choi stretches his hand towards jimin...

Jimin thought he stretched his hand for handshake...he stretches his hand too...but suddenly..to his utter surprise..mr.choi kiss on his hand.....

We do this in our country to greet someone..i hope you don't mind....mr.choi says smiling....

Suddenly yoongi pulls jimin hand from mr.choi....

In our country..we don't do this mr.choi...i hope you don't mind..yoongi replies coldly...jimin looks at yoongi...he feels scared seeing yoongi's expression...