chapter 24

He left?

Jungkook says looking at baek..baek feels Jungkook's face expression was kinda....disappointed....

I thought you knew sensei....

No..i just woke up.....jungkook says looking nowhere....o..okay then...um...baekhyun can you bring me some water...i..i need to take medicine..my head aches hard....

Yeah sensei..i am coming right now...baek says & leaves...

Jungkook seats on the ground....

He left...just like that??...Jungkook looks down....he didn't even think to tell me before going....he shou~

Sensei..your water...i brought the painkiller too...baek holds the water & painkiller in front of Jungkook...

Sit here baekhyun...Jungkook says holding the glass & medicine in his hand...

Jungkook takes his medicine...then puts the glass down...

Um..baekhyun...

Yeah sensei...baek replies looking at jungkook...

What do you think about taehyung??

Tae?? Baek gives a confused expression...i didn't get what you mean sensei...

I mean...what do you think about taehyung...as a person...how is he...you are his friend..right?? You know him the best in this school..i guess...so what do you think...how's he....

I don't know sensei...baek says looking ahead...there was a soft smile emerging on his lips....i can't explain that actually sensei...you know...what it feels like when i person who doesn't know how to swim sinks in deep water?? It feels suffocating sensei...you can't breath properly..you will fear everything after that..if you see water..you will feel that death fear..'people'..they are like that water to me sensei....i feel scared around them...yeah...i have social anxiety disorder...it feel suffocating when someone tries to talk to me..so everyone tries to avoid me too...it started when i was a little kid...people..when they finds out i came from a poor family...they treats me like i am someone disgusting....baek smiles sadly...no one wanted to play with me...some children even beat me because i am poor & they are rich..i started to feel scared around them...from that time...i made a wall around me...no one ever tried to break that wall..they don't care...who am i sensei?? No one.....but one day...i boy came...he knocked on that wall first...when it didn't open...he broke that wall & stretch his hand to save me from sinking in that water...that was tae sensei...the only one who doesn't care from where i came from..who doesn't care what people thinks..he choose me as his friend when everyone choose to avoid me...i don't feel suffocating around him sensei..it feels like breathing in fresh air..i even trying to remove that phobia from my life after i met tae..he is the reason why i came here in this camp..he gave me that strength so that i can overcome my fear...no one ever spoke for me sensei...he..he is the only one who doesn't fear to stay beside me..he even declared our friendship in front of the whole school....no one ever defend me like that before...thatz tae...the only friend i have...that only friend i can trust..the only friend i can rely on....as a person?? Nah...you can consider him as an angel..baek smiles looking at jungkook...

baek smiles looking at jungkook