chapter 45

Son in law???

Tae widen his eyes...baek looks at him in confusion too...

Jungkook face palm himself inside his mind...mom!!! Don't be too obvious!!!

mom!!! Don't be too obvious!!!

Oh...sorry...i mean....son like??? Jungkook's mom smiles realizing she has done something awkward....

Then she holds tae's hand...

Why are you still standing outside??? Come inside....

M..mam...tae scratches behind his head...i think we should go now...he says looking at baek...

No!!!! You are not going..not till my son treats your wound...beside...i won't let you go without eating anything....

Wound!!!

Jungkook takes some steps closer to tae worriedly....he puts his both hands on tae's arms...tae jolts in shock thinking what he was doing....his mom is standing right there....

Where??? Where did you get hurt??Jungkook says looking at tae from his head to toe...he was searching where tae got hurt...

S...sensei...i am not that much hurt...your mom got hurt actually...mine are just some scratches...

Jungkook turns at his mom now...you got hurt??? How?? What's happening???

Aish!!! Don't panick baby...i am alright...i was near the shopping mall today...a thief tried to snatch my purse...taehyung was the one who caught that thief..he got hurt when that thief was struggling.. & i got hurt when that thief pushed me...thatz the moral of the story... Jungkook's mom says smiling...

But....this beautiful boy...taehyung....he treated my wound already....so you don't have to worry about me..his one is still undone...

Jungkook looks at tae...then jungkook's mom holds tae's hand again...come inside....you too kiddo...come inside..jungkook's mom says looking at baek...baek smiles & nods...

She walks towards jungkook's living room holding tae's hand...that's the thing...she wasn't letting go of tae's hand...& the good part is..tae was loving that..he feels thatz what a mom does for her kid....he could feel the warmth....

Jungkook take taehyung to your room & wash his wound...your first aid is in your room..right?? I can't go there because i will be making lunch for you kids...jungkook's mom says laughing in a naughty way.....

Jungkook rolls his eyes....he holds tae's hand...

W..what are you doing...tae says shattering...

What??you heard mom..she told me to take you in my room...don't blame me...blame her...jungkook says smiling...

Backhyun...will you mind sitting here for a few minutes?? I have to wash his scratch...

No sensei...i will wait here...