chapter 112

How dare you calling that to my kiddo!!!

Tae widen his seeing yoongi standing at the entrance door....

H..hyung..

Yoongi was looking at jungkook's uncle with burning eyes...standing at his place still...

Tae's heart starts pounding fast...

N..no...it will be disaster now...god....why!! Tae scaredly looks at yoongi...

Jungkook's uncle's mouth was ajar open..he knows about this kim very well..everyone knows in their industry..he is the coldest kim..he doesn't spare anyone if it goes wrong in anywhere..he didn't know kim yoongi was gonna come today...why is he here...

Yoongi clenched his fist..then starts walking towards jungkook's uncle....tae's heart was pounding so hard that he can't take it anymore...he runs towards yoongi & warps his hands around yoongi...yoongi halts at his place...

H..hyung...don't...please calm down...okay?? Let's not do it today...tae says softly..hoping that yoongi will calm down...all of them was looking at these two...jungkook was feeling so ashamed inside that tae's brother had to hear & see this damn disaster created by his family...he already was so angry at his uncle for saying those shitty things about tae...& now yoongi hyung saw it too..how he is gonna let tae be in a family like this..things got too messy....damn...jungkook was feeling really guilty inside...

So does mr.& mrs.jeon...they didn't want this to happen..not right now...& not ever...

Let go kiddo...yoongi says coldly...

N..no hyung...please..listen to your kiddo...please...not today...it's d...mr.jeon's birthday today...let's not ruin it...

Yoongi looks down at tae's face...he was pleading sadly....

He called you something that he shouldn't have..the least i can do is not to beat him to the pulp today..you told me not to..i won't...so don't be scared...& let go...hold my hand instead...okay??

Tae looks into yoongi's eyes...then let go off him....yoongi holds his kid's hand softly...then starts walking closer jungkook's uncle...

Jungkook's aunt was clenching behind her husband in fear...

Yoongi stops right before jungkook's uncle holding tae's hand...Yoongi looks at his eyes,fearless...on the other hand...jungkook's uncle was extremely scared right now..

What did you call my kiddo?? Yoongi asks in a cold tone...

M..mr.yoongi...w...we can sit...& talk....i..i didn't mean it...

No..you exactly meant what you said..You called him faggot?? How dare you! Yoongi says angrily...

H..hyung....tae murmurs....

No...let him speak...you were calling him that...right?? Did you ever had thought before speaking?? You know what...you are the real faggot here...a man with no sense what his words might affect on the people standing before him..i have heard many things about you.but believe me...you are worse than that...you know the person you are calling faggot,is my kid?? Heir of kims?? Have that ever occurred in your shitty head?? No?? Even if he wasn't a kim..no...just forget he is a kim.....does a person deserves  that humiliation when he wants nothing but a peaceful day with the person he loves? With that person's family?? He is in a whole new place..& that's how you treat him?? Are you even a human being!

Yoongi says in anger...

Mr.jeon was feeling so guilty right now...& jungkook just wanted to die in shame...