chapter 123( jk's birthday special)

Hyung....two more rounds around the park??

Jungkook says panting,looking at jin who was sitting on a bench, spacing out...

Jungkook waits for something...then calls him again...but still he was thinking something...

I am going to take tae on a date today...jungkook says looking other side..

& i am gonna break your legs..

Okay...finally...jungkook smiles seeing jin coming back to his normal self breaking his thoughts...

Sit..let's take a break first..jin says looking ahead...

Jungkook sits beside him..then starts swing his legs from the bench...jin looks at those..then looks other side ignoring him..

Are you Tensed about something?? Jungkook asks.

Kim Seokjin never get tensed or something.i do whatever i think right...jin replies.

Really?? Thatz good to hear...other wise people get Tensed of useless things...jungkook shakes his head..

You seem to have a lot of experience about that..jin says taking a bubble tea bottle in his hand...

Jungkook glance at it..

Hyung...it contains lots of sugar...

Shut up...

Okay sorry...should i buy you some more?? Jungkook says softly..

Jin glares at him...so he decides to zip up his mouth...

You didn't reply..jin says..

About my experience??

Jin shakes his head...

You know i am sensei..so i meet different kind of people..different kind of people comes with different types of problems..most of all are my students & their parents..teachers also...ah..all of there tensions are related to students grading..so...yeah..thatz kinda people i meet usually...

My taetae doesn't need to worry about that though..he is a bright student..

Thatz true..jungkook says smiling softly...

He learns quick..he has a Sharp brain..i am sure he is gonna be a great doctor in future..

I am sure of that too...he can do anything if he wants..jungkook replies.

Jin nods looking down...

It has been his dream from long..after mom & dad left...ah...

Jungkook nods looking down...

He told me about that....

He sure have..he never hides anything to the person he loves...jin says firmly looking at the void..

So you admits he loves me...jungkook smirks looking ahead too..

I never denied though..i never was unsure about my kid's affection...it is someone else's affection i am doubtful about..

Aish...jungkook sighs hearing that..

Tell me..jin says looking at jungkook..what's your tension...you said people are strangled with unnecessary tensions...right??

Right now?? Right now it will be how to convince my tae's brother...that's the biggest tension i am fighting with right now..i have to win their hearts...jungkook smirks..