chapter 66

Knock knock

Bro are you ready???

Rose knocks on jungkook's door...

No replies comes from inside...

I am coming in...

Rose opens the door & enters in..jungkook was sitting on his bed,dressed...

Awww...someone is looking handsome...

Jungkook looks at her..then looks down...rose sighs & walks towards him..then sits down besides her...

What happened little bro...

I don't feel like going downstairs.what's new in there..as usual..i have to stand up like a robot..have to fake smile to the persons my father thinks of highly..have to pretend i am very happy to be around them..have to talk to the persons i don't want want..why can't father & others realize i am happy with the life i am Leading now...they pressurize me to be in a life i don't fit in..i am fed up to be faking it...

Rose holds his hands..

Bro,sometimes we have to do something going out of our comfortable zone...for others...it's our grandma's birthday..she specially wanted to see you...we can't offend her on her birthday...right??besides,uncle is really happy to see you here..he missed you..

I didn't come here for him..jungkook looks at a picture of his family...i came here for my mom...thatz it...

Okay..if you came here for her..shouldn't you make her happy going downstairs??she will be very happy to see you there...

Jungkook sighs looking down...you go downstairs..i am coming in a minute...jungkook says in a low tone...

Rose smiles & pats on jungkook's head before leaving his room...

Jungkook fidget his fingers..he was feeling restless all of a sudden..if he didn't came..he could spend his whole day with tae..he could hug him..he could embrace him tightly...oh god...jungkook pulls his hair in frustration...

He looks at his phone...then grabs it & opens it....

Suddenly a soft smiles comes to his lips seeing the wallpaper before him...

You always bring smile in my face tae..just thinking about you changes my bad mood immediately...you are an angel..you know that??

Ting

Jungkook's smile seeing the name on the screen....

Angel ❤

He clicks and open it....

Angel ❤

Kissing burns 6.4 calories in a minute.
Wanna workout??