chapter 140

[Long messy chapter warning]

Everyone keeps looking at the large screen frowning....some of them were sitting down on their desks...others were standing,looking at the screen eagerly.....

People existing there...all looks somehow alike..because all of them are exhausted from last few days load of working...but...somehow their eyes didn't lose its glitter...because this is the first time they got to work from their work..they could put their own talent & strength in it..unless before...their suggestions were prioritized this time..their ideas got consideration....so they didn't back out to give their soul to this project...

& why not...their mentor,their boss worked with them too...unlike previous time...where their superiors forced them to do all the work..& save their own ass when some errors created,blaming other employees...uncountable people lose their jobs for their superiors mistake...

But not this time...because their boss & them...both cooperate with each other at their utmost....helped each other this time...for the first time it felt like,this company is not only for the superiors...the employees are it's most strongest strength.

Everyone turns when Jungkook steps out of his office room holding a coffee mug in his hand....like all..he was exhausted too...slept for only one or two hours in last few days...but woke up immediately when any employee knocked for help...

Everyone stands up from their places...Jungkook waves his hand immediately to tell them sit down....he looks at someone & sign with his hand to tell him to serve coffee for all..

He looks at the big screen sipping on his mug...

What do you guys think? We can make it??

Jungkook asks looking at the screen,not to particular someone...

We completed our project before time mr.jeon..our products are in high quality..our projects intellectually higered up when you added your own idea in it...we are hopeful mr.jeon....someone from the employees says.

Your talent & hard work gave it a new turn....i didn't do anything...Jungkook says politely...

If we make it our profit is gonna raise upto 10% than before mr.jeon...another one from HR department says..

That's good...let's hope for the best...Jungkook says concentrating on the screen...

It's time everyone....a stock market analyst from jeons says....

It's gonna update ..he looks at his laptop to check....

In 3...2....1....

Everyone keeps looking at the screen nervously....

The raising mark keeps going higher.....everyone was praying silently...this is their first chance to prove themselves....they don't want to disappoint own self...

Their eyes glitters with happiness when the red mark cross their desired level..they all stands up from their places screaming....

Jungkook smiles brightly looking at them...

We did it mr.jeon!!! Everyone says excitedly...we~~

" Look at the screen again" Robert says from behind...

Everyone's heart fell hearing that...did their stocks dropped? They look at the screen again.....but when they did...

Their jaw dropped...they widens their eyes...

The red line was highering step by step...not only their desired line...it reached up to the second best comparing to kims....&....that's a lot!