chapter 176

[ smut warning in this chapter, not in the first though..🚨 🔞... Do you guys even need this warning 🙂 why am i telling you this 🙂]
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hobi comes out of the washroom,after taking a long bath....

The steamy bath was really refreshing, few drops of water was still dripping down from his body....

He walks out not minding he was only wearing a white towel from his waist.... Why would he?? He is in his bedroom right now..

He takes his phone & slides the screen...

Only 9am....he puts the phone down again.... & looks at the person lying on the bed, deep in sleep, snoring softly.... Almost on Hobi's pillow....

Blanket slided away from his back... Making the bare skin all visible to his waist... His beautiful spine was all visible right now......

The sunshine Falling on that back, is making the scenery into a blissful one....

Hobi smiles looking at him... Then walks towards the bed... Kneeling in one leg first, then caging that person in between his hands... Leaning down to touch his lips on that person's back...

Mhm.... That person groans in sleep...

Hobi trails a kiss on that person's back....

Wake up baby... Hobi whispers against his skin...

Mhm.... A little.... That person murmurs..

Wake up, or i am gonna continue,hoonie.... Hobi says in a low tone...

But doesn't get any reply back as younghoon fallen asleep again...

Hobi smiles & keeps doing what he was doing before..

He deepens his lips on younghoon's bare back...nuzzles his nose up on his waist.... Inhaling younghoon's scent deeply..

He keeps kissing up slowly.. When younghoon suddenly raise his both hands.... & hobi widen his eyes... When younghoon suddenly pull him in his embrace, in deep sleep.

Hobi smiles looking at him...

D.. Don't tease me... Younghoon says in a sleepy tone.

Hobi warps his hands around back.... Rubbing his hand behind you younghoon's back...

Aren't you gonna wake up?? Hobi asks.

Hmm... In five minutes... Younghoon replies.

No classes today? He asks.

One at 12...he says.

Hmm.... You wanna go somewhere today?

I am thinking to go at hyung's restaurant today to help.... You wanna go somewhere? Younghoon almost hums.

If you aren't busy... Hobi replies.

I am never so busy that i can't make some time for you.... Younghoon replies.

Hobi smiles..

I should have recorded it....

Shut up.... Younghoon murmurs.

You don't have any recording today??

Dance rehearsal.... Hobi replies.

You never show it to me...

You want a private dance party?? Hobi smiles.

Mhmm.... What younghoon replies can't be heard clearly...