chapter 99

What happened to you??

Jin asks looking at Namjoon who was holding a book in his hand but wasn't looking at it...he was looking outside the window...

Namjoon turns at him..then smiles softly...

he holds jin's hand & pull him closer so that jin can sits on Namjoon's lap..

He looks up at jin's face...

Nothing...Namjoon replies...

Liar...you are frowning for a while now...jin says massaging on namjoon's forehead....

Nothing much...just a little tired...namjoon leans on jin's chest....work pressure & all...

If it's too much...then just do hell with work...you don't need to do all shitty work at all which make my joonie this tired...

Yeah?? Namjoon warps his hands around jin's waist...then what will i do after that?

You will come with me...we will work together in the cafe....jin says rubbing on namjoon's back..

I don't think that will be a good idea...i will set your cafe on fire in no time...namjoon says chuckling..

Thatz true though....jin laughs...

Namjoon stay silent for sometimes...

I am sorry jinnie..jin murmurs...

Huh?? Why are you apologizing all of a sudden...jin asks confusedly...

I can't stay with you much...have to busy all the time...can't take you on a date even if i want to...you have to wait for me so late at night.....believe me...this is not what i wanted when i imagined ourselves dating..

Then what did you imagine? Tell me..jin says softly...

You...the most beautiful man deserve much more than this...in the past...when i was so hesitant to tell you my feelings & kept dreaming that one day we will be together,i imagined a lot for those days...Namjoon smiles a little....jin was still rubbing on his back & listening silently...

You know...i wanted to be the first one you see every morning after you wake up...i wanted to kiss those soft lips & tell you 'good morning'...you will be smiling hearing that & hug me back in reply...then i will make breakfast for you...ahh...don't smile...i know i would burn it..but practice makes man perfect...you know...

Yeah. .jin replies..

Then when i would go for office...i would sneak from kiddos & kiss you saying bye...

I would do my work quickly...even in the work we would kept messaging each other...i would keep telling you how much i miss you...you would do the same...then when i couldn't take it anymore...i would sneak away from work...

Go to a flower shop...buy a bunch of your favorite pink tulip & surprise you in your cafe appearing of nowhere...then look into your eyes...& tell you "i missed you love"...

Then grab your hand & take you out of your cafe not concerning how many customers are waiting eagerly to to taste the food you made...

In my car,i would take you in a long drive...on a starry night...a sky full of starts...we would lie down on my car...& you would look up at the starts from opened upper window & i would be looking at you..at my 'star'....& tell you how much i love you...

But...Namjoon pause...nothing happened as i planned...work became doubled..after we start dating..can't give you much time..can't accompany you anywhere...i can't even take my 'king' to a date....& most importantly...