chapter 9

What time is it??

Jimin murmurs rubbing his eyes...he looks at the clock yawning...only 5:30 am...

Should i go to sleep again??nahhh...he sits on his bed slowly...he looks besides him...tae was sleeping there peacefully...jimin smiles at his sleeping posture...his angel baby brother..

Jimin first saw tae when he was 5 years old

Jimin first saw tae when he was 5 years old...tae was four years old then...one day he was playing in the playground with other kids & Namjoon was sitting in a little far reading a book..while playing a boy suddenly pushed him..he couldn't balance & fall on the ground..he got hurt in his knees..he was crying silently looking at his wound...Namjoon didn't saw him getting hurt...it was hurting a lot...jimin was a shy kid who doesn't let anyone if he gets hurt or something..he was just crying alone looking down at his wound...but he widen his eyes when two little soft hands hold his knee softly...jimin looks at that kid...that kid was patting in his knee...

Shuu shuu..pen pen...gow awae..thont hut bothar.(pain pain go away..don't hurt brother)

Pfft...jimin suddenly smiles looking at the adorable kid standing before him..

That baby tilt his head looking at jimin...then comes closer walking slowly with his little feet...he waves his hand to make jimin lean towards him...jimin does as he wants...he wipes jimin's tears with his little hands...

Thont cie bothar..pen..gow...shu shu (don't cry brother.pain..go)

Hearing him speaking & doing those cute stuffs....jimin smiles brightly...that baby gives a boxy smile..then stretch his hands...

Bother...carie tae....( brother carry tae)...that baby says looking at jimin...

Jimin leans a little more..then carry that baby in his arms...

So your name is tae?? Jimin says smiling..

Baby nods...taetae...he replies playing with jimin's hair...

He likes you....

Jimin looks behind him... A beautiful woman was standing there smiling...then that woman walks closer towards them..then kneels down...

What's your name baby?? She asks ruffling jimin's hair...

Jimin...jimin replies...

Wow...you got a nice name baby....how old are you??

Jimin looks at his fingers...then starts counting his fingers...

Five...he replies...

That woman smiles seeing how adorable jimin is...

Jiminee....Namjoon walks towards them looking at that woman & at the baby jimin was holding in his arms...then he suddenly notice jimin's wound..he leans down worriedly....