chapter 111

"Did you get hurt while crossing your boundaries???

Tae says tilting his head looking at iu...

Everyone looks at tae hearing that...

Mrs.jeon & mr.jeon immediately understands something isn't right...

W..what??? IU says widening her eyes..

Jungkook looks at tae affectionately....

Tae puts the napkin on table...then looks at IU.

Oh sorry...i was joking...i told you...i joke on a serious note sometimes...actually i thought a small bitch was rubbing on my leg..i actually disgusted with bitch like that..so i kicked...& woah....it was you...i mistaken you as a bitch...my apologies...tae smirks...

IU widen his eyes hearing that..

Mr.jeon suddenly don't know why but covers his face to control his laughter which was ready to spill out...

God...he is so sexy...jungkook says in mind looking at tae...

Tae looks at jungkook...

You know your thoughts are pretty loud..right?? Tae smirks whispering...

That is the truth though....jungkook replies smiling..

What the heck are you talking about..jungkook's aunt says looking at tae..

I was saying the fact aunty..i thought it was a bitch...

Are you out of your mind?? You know whom are you talking to?? Jungkook's uncle says coldly...

" And you know whom are you talking to with that tone"??? Jungkook says coldly....cold enough to make everyone gasp & look at him....

Guest starts gossiping looking at them...they were talking about what happened actually..

Jungkook...it's not a manner to talk to your elders...jungkook's aunt says looking at him...

" I am your elder too..& mom is also here...but you are talking like that in front of us" Mr.jeon says looking at his brother & his wife...

But...brother...his brother tries to say something...

Stop it mom..& dad...you guys are creating a scene today...it's uncle's birthday...don't...rose tries to stop her mom & dad...

Her mom looks at her...

Shut up...there's no need for you to talk here...go & see if dohyun had eaten or not..she says firmly looking at her daughter...then she looks at iu..

IU let's go inside...did you get hurt?? She asks worriedly..

Aunty...

She & others looks at tae..

It was my fault actually..let me apologize for it properly..i am gonna take her inside...tae says smiling...

No!! There's no way...

"Reyna"

Jungkook's aunt looks at mrs.jeon..

"If he is saying that he will go,then he will go..i don't wanna repeat myself anymore.sit shutting up..cause i am not gonna tolerate any of this anymore...don't ruin my husbands birthday" Mrs.jeon says politely...

Reyna jeon looks at tae with cold glare...but tae smirks at her like he doesn't give a shit...

But he is not the host here...iu says looking at mr.jeon...