chapter 172

[Long chapter warning]

Taetae, try to stand up when i count to three....

Yoongi says looking at tae....tae nods immediately....

Not before that...you got it?? Yoongi says again...

Yeah dad....tae chuckles.

That ' yeah' wasn't totally assuring....Yoongi says to tae....i am so gonna let you fall if you don't listen....

Ah! I really got this...tae replies.

Okay....Yoongi nods...he puts tae's one hand on his shoulder. Another on tae's back. Then looks at tae...

Now...he says softly...

1....2....

Before he reached to 3....tae tries to stand up...but as it was given,he wobbles & almost collapse....before that Yoongi does totally opposite of what he said a while ago,he warps his hands around & catch him before that....

Yoongi sighs...

What did i say before?? Yoongi asks pretending he is mad....but couldn't hold that act longer when tae starts to giggle.

You said you will let me go. But you didn't. I knew you wouldn't let me fall down....tae chuckles holding Yoongi tightly.

Yoongi sighs...

You are such a brat....

He helps tae sit on the wheel chair by holding his hand....then kneels down. Holds tae's feet gently..& place it on the foot rest...again stands up.

Ready for the strolling?? Yoongi asks.

Hell yeah. I am hella bored being in this room everyday.

Yoongi move the wheel chair towards the door...

When i am being discharge hyung?? Tae asks sighing.

Few days more. They have to observe your condition few days more. It was a big surgery indeed...Yoongi replies.

I don't feel good here...tae pouts.

No one feels good about a hospital. You are still weak. & you need dressing also....& you won't feel bored. Everyone will be here in an hour. They didn't even want to go. If it wasn't urgent. None of them been to their workplace. So it was needed to show up there for once...Yoongi says.

Wait...you were suppose to go also,right? Didn't you leave the exhibition in the middle? You need to call & make things work out,right?? Tae asks in sudden realization.

Yoongi keeps silent...

Hyung..you~~

How are you today,taehyung??

A old lady from the general word says looking at tae. In this few days,she & tae met. They talked a lot. She even introduced tae to other ladies.

I am good gramma...how is your back pain?? Tae asks.

As usual. Old lady,old bone...grandma shakes her head.

You are a very young lady. Who said you are old?? Look that uncle is hitting on you...

Tae says pointing some place with his eyes. Yoongi smiles looking at the too.

Agh! That man a very pervert man. He is after me for 45 years now....the lady says scoffing.

45 years?? Yoongi asks Confuesdly.

That old man is my husband....grandma says sighing.

Yoongi smiles looking at that man standing far. He bows a little.