chapter 97

10 days later

Younghoon was sitting in the garden alone,looking down...

It's been five days that he haven't seen hobi..its not like he doesn't come home.he comes when everyone went to sleep..leaves before everyone woke up..

Younghoon tried two days...he went to see if he is home..but his room was locked up from inside...& when he tried to talk to hobi in the morning...his room was opened..but he wasn't there..

He tried calling him..but he didn't received any....but then...when jin hyung or others tried to call him...he received it...he talked to them..but he is only not receiving his calls..

It feels like hobi is purposely avoiding him. He doesn't wanna talk to him.doesn't wanna see him anymore...

"But why"

Younghoon's heart shrunks...did i do anything wrong? Why he is behaving like this?? Younghoon murmurs.

He tries think hardly if he has done anything that can make hobi mad..but doesn't anything come across to his mind.

He feels so frustrated that his eyes tears up...he kicks on the ground frustrated....

Everytime he feels so anger...he doesn't know why,but he can't control his tears..from his childhood...when ever he feels anger on his closed once,this happens to him..but till now he didn't have too many close person in his life except his grandpa..but now he has...

If i did something,just tell me it right on my face. What is this avoiding & not coming home all about anyway...i am already bothering you guys so much anyway.you always had to take care of me,thinking i am okay or not. Seeing if i have had my food properly. Assuring that i am not alone..now you...hobi...you are not coming to your own home also because i did something..why don't you just tell me to leave...instead you are staying far making it sure that i am fine in here...i am making everything difficult for you being an annoyance...& here.  I was trying so hard not to make things difficult...

Younghoon clenched his fist...then stands up...he walks towards the mansion & goes inside..

He puts his shoes aside & while walking he meets tae in the living room,he was watching cartoon on tv...

Hoonie hyung...do you wanna watch this with m~~~ wait! Did you cry!! Tae says widening his eyes...he rushes towards younghoon in shock...

Did...did something happen?? Tae asks worriedly.

N..no..younghoon replies try to act normal...just got something on my eyes when i was sitting in the garden...you know wind...

Yeah...wind...that makes people lie...tae says holding younghoon's hand...he takes younghoon in the living room & makes him sit on the couch...then walks outside leaving him there...younghoon keeps looking down.

Here...tae holds a glass of water in front of younghoon...younghoon looks at the glass & looks up at tae's face...tae smiles softly...

Younghoon takes that glass from tae's hand & takes a sip....tae doesn't say anything...he kneels & sits in front of younghoon holding his one hand...

Now tell me...what happened...tae asks softly..

N..nothing..

Again lies...you know you are not that good at lying...right?? & i am the stubbornness kid of kims...so i am not letting you go unless you tell me what happened to you..

Younghoon looks at tae...

Taetae

Yeah hyung.