chapter 136

Thank you...thank you for protecting my kid jeon Jungkook....you don't know you didn't only just save him today...he saved me also...he is my kid...he is my life "

Jungkook keeps looking at him seeing how a iced cold man can melt like this only for his kid.....can he be ever like this for his daughter?? He have to be...he will be..one day he will be just like yoongi hyung.....

Hyung...don't say that...jungkook says politely....i didn't do anything...it was actually my fault that i got there late...he had to be injured for that...he is the person i love hyung..i can't let anything happen to him...

Yoongi smiles nodding...

I can't tell you how much thankful i am right now...& i am really sorry that you got injured..i don't know how can i thank you more...Yoongi says.

Hyung you really don't have to say thanks...i~~

If you are really thankful...then you can show your gratitude in a way...jungkook got interrupted when jimin says this...

Jungkook looks at him confusedly...

Yeah..i will do it if it's possible for me..Yoongi replies.

It's totally possible for you...jimin replies....then looks at jungkook & tae...tae was still holding on jungkook...& looking down....jimin sighs seeing him...he was still traumatized...

" Let taetae stay with jungkook today " Jimin says looking at Yoongi to his eyes..

Yoongi widens his eyes.

Huh?

You heard me...jimin says firmly.

What are you talking about Minnie...how can taetae stay like that..they didn't even get married yet..it~~

Let him stay with jungkook today hyung...please..look at him...see what state he is right now.. He got so shocked a while ago...you didn't see how he was at the cafeteria...he is still in trauma...he won't be fine at home if we take him with us...besides...jungkook doesn't have anyone at home to take care of him..if you are really want to show your thankfulness,show it in this way...jimin says without any hesitation...

Yoongi looks at him...then looks at tae....he sighs.......then walks towards tae...

Look at me..Yoongi says softly....

Tae slowly raise his head...to meet yoongi's eyes..

Give me your hands...yoongi says..

Tae slowly raise his hand looking down...

Yoongi holds tae's hand...then carefully keeps looking at it...

They bandaged it properly?? Yoongi asks.

Tae nods slowly..

Minnie...call the nurse...

Jimin nods & follows what Yoongi told him to.

You two...sit there...yoongi point at a place....

The nurse comes in a few moments....

Good evening mr.kim...

Good evening...can you bring me something to clean wound?? Yoongi says looking at tae.

Is there any problem mr.kim? She asks.

Yeah...you missed a spot...you didn't see his nose was bleeding too...

I am sorry mr.kim...she apologize sincerely...