chapter 155

God! I can't eat anymore!!

Jimin says rubbing his belly... " I already ate too much! That was delicious jungkook,thank you"

Jungkook smiles brightly hearing that.

I am glad you liked it hyung...jungkook replies politely.

Told you...his cooking is amazing...tae says proudly.

I am assured now...jin hyung would be happy to taste it...jimin replies.

I would love to cook for him...but you know...i can not even imagine to compete with him in this matter...so i am a little nervous..

Don't worry,he will like it..even if you make any mistakes..he will correct you...so there's nothing to get nervous about..jimin replies.

Yup...

" Dada makes niana's favorite pancakes..that is yummy,minmin..." Niana mumbles.

Jimin smiles...

Really?? Niana will share some with minmin? Jimin asks.

Yeah..niana smiles looking at jimin.

Okay,it's already late...we all should go to bed...tae has a medicine at 3...princess,let's go with dada...jungkook smiles.

Suddenly jimin starts laughing...

Tae & jungkook looks at him confusedly.

What happened hyung? Jungkook asks.

Nice joke jungkook....dada & princess will sleep...jimin replies laughing.

Yeah? You n me are gonna sleep together...tae replies.

" Oi drama king...only i am sleeping with my princess...we are not allowing any of you with us...shu! " Jimin says waving his hand.

Shu shu...niana copies her uncle...

But...tae says in hesitation...why you will be sleeping alone?

I am not alone...ninin is with me...besides...you two drama kings are pretending so well but inside desperate to be with each other...i know...huh...jimin smirks.

That's not it hyung...jungkook says blushing,scratching his head...

If that's not it...that consider it that i want you two stay together...now it okay?? Jimin smiles..then stands up carrying niana...

Turns at tae & jungkook...

....& about the 'skinship'...

Jimin smirks....

I don't have any objection in that...just don't make him too 'weak'...that's it...jimin chuckles.

Jungkook's ear turns red hearing that...

I..i won't d..do anything hyung...

Jungkook says blushing looking down...

Really?? Jimin says looking at tae in disbelief.

Don't ask...tae sighs.....

" His horse is sleeping because of my injury " Tae says shaking his head...

Jungkook widen his eyes hearing that...

" Babe,that's too much information...." Jungkook says whispering,trying to make tae stop...

Why tho? You don't have any problem having sexual intercourse....jimin says sounding like it's a serious issue as serious as Trump's departure from Washington....this issue needs a debate.