chapter 39

Jimin shut his laptop off...his project just finished...he looks at the clock..4am...his roommates were sleeping now..only he stayed up late to finish his project...it was pin drop silence everywhere....jimin walks towards the washroom.then splash water in his face...he comes out of washroom..

he comes out of washroom

He hops on his bed up...then sits resting his back against the wall...

What's the use of sleeping now..it will dawn after some moments....jimin murmurs...he looks beside him & grabs his phone...he opens the lock to see his home screen....yoongi's picture pops before him..

Did you return home hyung??

Jimin runs his finger softly on yoongi's picture...

Try to return home a little sooner from now on..okay?? It's not good for your health if you stay up late...i.irene won't like that either...so...i know i am sometimes end up as a botheration...forgive me..okay? I won't be like that again...try to talk more hyung...people don't understand your feelings because you talk so less ..then they hurt you...i don't wanna see you hurt...i want to see you always happy...from wherever i am..you have to be happy...

Jimin whispers......suddenly a text pops up in his phone...jimin feels his heart skips a beat seeing the sender's name...

Yoongi....

He opens it with trembling hand....

Minnie....are you awake??? It's late to ask it..right?? I guess you are asleep...um...i was not feeling sleepy...thought it would be great to talk to you if you are not sleeping.i remember of that morning we were talking in the garden..it was great to talk to you there..it felt so peaceful....i guess...it's not possible now....did you finish up your project?? Did it turn well??share your thoughts with me sometimes..i will feel great if you do..i think i am asking for too much..ahh....i don't know...um..minne...will you be staying in your dorm often from now on?? I am not pressurizing or anything...but it feels empty when you are not home...can't you do it from home??i don't know what am i saying..i shouldn't disturb you more...sleep well...good night Minnie...

Jimin looks at the screen for a minute...then holds his phone close to his chest..tears rolls down from his eyes..he starts sobbing with every words yoongi said....

Hyung...it hurts....it hurts so much....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin doesn't know when he fall asleep holding his phone....he wakes up when soft sunlight falls on his face...he sits up on his bed..

Hey jimin...

Jimin looks at one of his roommate...

We are going for breakfast...you are coming???

No...jimin shakes his head...i will be going out now....