chapter 72

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes...he was still in dazed...he rubs his eyes to open it fully...

Suddenly he looks at the hands which were warping him around...a soft smile comes in his lips....he looks up to see tae's face..

"He didn't sleep for the whole night"...jungkook murmurs looking at tae...there was a slight dark circle visible around tae's eyes in one night..he was still holding wet cloth in his hand..that means he keep changing it for the whole night..

Jungkook stretch his hand towards tae..then touch his cheek with his finger tips...

A soft smile comes on his lips...

" He sleeps pouting his lips..just like a baby...i wish i could wake up seeing him like this beside me..this feels like a dream..." Jungkook murmurs...

Suddenly tae wakes up with the ticklish feeling in his cheek.. He looks down at jungkook...

You woke up???are you feeling good?? Do you have fever now??

Tae touch his cheek with jungkook's forehead...

Jungkook was looking up at him...

You don't have fever now....are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere???

Jungkook smiles softly...

Thatz a sweet way to examine the temperature...who taught you that??

Tae brushes hearing that...

J..jin hyung do that everytime if we get fever...

Your elder brother???i don't know why i feel like i heard that name before...

You could have..he owns the most famous restaurant in korea..he is very famous you know...or you could have heard it from me...

Jungkook thinks for sometimes...yeah...probably...

What time is it??

Jungkook looks at the clock...

6am....

Oh..6am....what!?!!???? 6 am!!!!!! I have to go back before everyone wakes up!!!!

Tae says panicking....

Jungkook suddenly smiles seeing him like that...

You didn't inform anyone before coming?

No obviously...what should i tell?? I am going to see my boyfriend because he has a fever..i am not gonna coming tonight..& the next morning...yoongi hyung will kill you...

Tae rolls his eyes..

Why am i being killed again?? Jungkook says smirking...

Yoongi hyung loves me...he won't never hurt me...so you are the one who is gonna be killed....

Aghh!! That confident & that attitude...too damn sexy to handle...

Yeah..tae waves his hair...nothing can do about it...

Someday it's gonna be the death of mine...

I would love to kill you with my sexiness sensei....

Kill me right now..i am ready to be killed by you...

Too cheezy for a person who had a high fever last night...& almost gave me a heart attack...

Tae says rubbing his pulm on jungkook's cheek....

Jungkook holds his hand & kiss on his finger tips..