chapter 104

Then do it...

Tae says looking at chanyeol coldly.

"Who was it??" Chanyeol asks groaning.

Um...what was those bastard name again?? Kris & xiumin?? I guess so...tae says thinking...

Chanyeol grabs on the table with his fist strongly in anger...

You know what did they say...they said they are gonna fuck baeky hard...& they are gonna rip his clothes in front of you. Push him on a table..stretch his legs..&

Stop it!!!! Dammit stop it!! Chanyeol covers his ears shouting...everyone around them turns to look at...tae was sitting still looking at chanyeol....

Sir..is there any problem?? Waiter says looking at tae sacredly...

No...tae says coldly...you can go...

O..okay sir...he leaves...

Tae again looks at chanyeol who was trembling right now...

What are you feeling right now?? Angry? Horrible? Insane?? Or every bit of those?? Because that's what i was feeling when my baeky was crying in front of me.he was expressing how shit he felt at that time..i felt so helpless when eomma called me that day saying how broken baeky was...i felt like a fucking shit who couldn't be at that time with him..while baeky always been the one who stayed with me when i need a shoulder to lean on...the person you are calling ' close friends' were the reason that baeky was broken..will you still call them close friends?? What if your family members treat baek like this too?? What will you do??

Chanyeol looks up at tae's face..his eyes became so red that anyone will get sacred seeing him like now...

" I am gonna tear apart my relationship with any person who will even think of hurting baek..i love him taehyung ssi..this relationship isn't joke to me..i have loved him with all my soul & i don't need anyone else if they are not gonna approve my baeky...i know you don't like me...& i admit...it was my fault that i took him to that place...but i swear...i didn't know...i didn't know they will treat my baeky like this...but please...don't doubt on my love..i love him..i can do anything to have him beside me forever..i didn't know things will turn out like this.."

Chanyeol stands up from his chair....

" About those bastards..." Chanyeol looks at tae..." I am gonna skin them alive today " Saying this..chanyeol turns...

Hyung...chanyeol holts hearing that...

Stop...

Chanyeol turns at tae who was looking at him right now...

Don't go...tae smiles...chanyeol looks at him confusedly...

I like that fierce in your eyes...tae says smiling...sit...let's talk..

Chanyeol keeps looking at him & he sits silently at he place he was sitting before...

Tae takes a sip from his macchiato...then looks at chanyeol...

I half lied...your friends said they wanna ask you to have baek for one night..but didn't say anything in details...because if they did...i would have rip their throat already...tae says smiling innocently... But i did something worst than that though...

Tae smirks...chanyeol was looking at him blankly...

I wanted to see your reaction...i wanted to see this burning eyes...exactly this fierce in your eyes...