chapter 157

[ long chapter warning,little messy]

Grandma,let me introduce first...tae smiles.

This is Minnie..he is my brother..my best friend..my crime partner..my soulmate...my my...everything!!! Tae giggles embracing jimin..

Jungkook & grandma smiles looking at him..

Hello grandma..jimin says softly...i wanted to meet you long ago...taetae told me how you took care of him when he was here..

It will be the either way,actually he was the one who took care of me & accompany me most of the time...

grandma smiles..he talked a lot about his brothers..how much you all love him...& i was very eager to meet those persons who raised up this lovely kid so well...

&..

Tae looks at jungkook...grandma looks at him too...

He is...

" Jungkook " Grandma finishes tae's left words.

Tae stops for a moment,then smiles brightly..

" Yeah,he is jungkook "

Grandma softly touches jungkook's arm...

" That day when taetae came to visit me,most of the time he talked about you. I was wondering how of a person you are...i must say...you are a very polite & handsome person "

Jungkook smiling blushing.

Grandma looks at tae then...

So you are telling me you didn't remember today was my birthday??

Grandma asks looking at tae smiling.

Yeah...tae smiles.

Then why the cake you are holding written " Happy birthday grandma " On it? Grandma smiles again.

I don't know...tae chuckles....then looks at jungkook....do you know??

Jungkook shakes his head in negative,chuckling too...

How many years it has been already that you forgot my birthday,but ended up appearing with a cake written on happy birthday grandma on it? Grandma says ruffling tae's hair.

Umm....i don't remember that either....but,you like this cake??

This is so beautiful...grandma says smiling....

Should we cut it first??? Let's do that....

Cake cake....niana says clapping looking at the cake,drooling.

Grandma smiles...she takes niana in her lap...pass her the plastic knife.

"Niana would like to cut it with me??" Grandma asks smiling.

Niana nods immediately.

Let's make a wish! Let's make a wish! Niana claps.

Grandma smiles....then close her eyes for a split second folding her hands together...then opens her eyes. & looks at niana...

" Will you blow the candles for me??" Grandma asks.

Niana looks at her..

" But your wishes won't come true if niana do..." Niana says confusedly.

" If you do it,my every wish will come true...." Grandma smiles.

Tae,jungkook & jimin smiles too...