chapter 161

"Don't touch him hyung! Stay away!"

Both jungkook & Yoongi jolts...Yoongi looks at tae widening his eyes.

W..what? Yoongi says.

Tae tae holds jungkook's face without saying anything. He looks at him sadly. Putting his own sleeve on jungkook's nose.

" You told me you are gonna give him a chance. You said if he prove himself,you are gonna accept him...didn't you?? He was doing everything...everything so that you like him back. He tried every possible thing to melt your heart. Just so you accept him,because you are my dad. He wanted your acceptance,he prioritize your acceptance. He is doing everything to make all of you like him...what did you do??

Jungkook frozen in his place...he turns at Yoongi who was looking at tae without blinking.

Baby it's no~~

You raise your head up! Tae says. You are bleeding jungkook...& you don't cover everything up just because i told you,you have to get all their acceptance...just because he is my dad...

Yoongi was silently to him silently. Not saying a word.

Babe...please...listen to me...jungkook pleads..

Tae stays silent for a moment.

Before you said,you are gonna accept him if he win you over....

Did he hurt me? No...

Did he make me cry?? No...

Did he misbehave with anyone in this family?? Hell no...he is trying his level best to win everyones heart. He is getting along with you all as you all are his own brother. Everytime he is doing something,he is prioritizing this first that you guys will like it or not. When he is thinking about all this much....

"how can you hit him,just because you are JEALOUS??"

Yoongi widen his eyes...

" I hit him,because i am jealous??" He asks in disbelief in the words of his kid.

It seems so hyung..

Babe,don't say anything you are gonna regret later. I beg you...jungkook says begging.

" No" Yoongi stands up from his place..." Let him talk today...." Yoongi says weakly.

So...you were saying? I hit him because i was jealous??

Tae looks at Yoongi...

"Jealousy of what??"

" Jealousy of seeing your kid being snatched by his boyfriend. Jealousy of seeing your kid spending more time with his boyfriend,not with you. Jealousy of..."

Tae stops seeing Yoongi smiling silently.

Why did you stop?? Go on...Yoongi says.

" Jealousy of seeing your kid taking side if his boyfriend all the time...or lying so that he can be with his boyfriend..."

Yoongi keeps silent for a moment...

" So that's what you think of me" Yoongi smiles bitterly...

Tae looks down...

I am saying what i am seeing in front.

" Tae,you are my kid..not my boyfriend. Why would i want my kid 24/7 with me?? I have jimin,tae. He spends time with me. So the thoughts you have about me being lonely to that extant i will be jealous of my own kid being with his boyfriend,that is wrong. & in case you forgot it,i even leave jimin there alone with you guys. If i were like that you are saying...then i would have took jimin n you back,even if you say no. & you know me..."