chapter 135

Why are you smiling like that???

Hobi asks frowning, looking at tae who was smiling continuously looking down...

They all were in the dining hall right now,jungkook too....younghoon was serving food...yoongi was discussing something very 'important' with niana...their face is really serious right now...jungkook was trying to hear what they were discussing about...

So he didn't let you see his picture book,when he showed it to the others?? Yoongi says.

Yeah yoonyoon papa..he didn't let niana see it...niana says shaking her head like elders...

Hmm....yoongi hums seriously....i am gonna buy you 50 of those....

How many fingers niana needs to count fifty?? Niana asks seriously...

Jungkook chuckles hearing that...

You don't need to count now...we are gonna count it in the shop...yoongi says.

Okay...niana nods as if this serious matter needs to settle immediately.

I am going to your school next time...show me which boy did that to you...yoongi says firmly..

Huh?? Jungkook widens his eyes...that's when hobi said that to tae...

Tae keeps smiling...

Nothing..he replies smirking.

Okay..i got it...straight talk won't work here...Minnie...& hoonie....

Hobi gestures at those two...

Both stands up..& walks towards tae....

Wait! What are you doing! Don't!...tae tries to stand up but before he could...jimin caught him by leg & younghoon by his hands...they raise him up from the ground...& hobi suddenly starts tickling tae.

Jungkook keeps worriedly looking at them thinking if they loose their grip & tae will be falling on the ground.& he will be hurt badly.....he tries to say something...but then stops himself thinking what tae's brothers would react in that...but he keeps looking at them in frightening state.

On the opposite...niana finds real interest in that she runs towards them & starts tickling tae with hobi...

Say it! Hobi says.

Stop! Tae says giggling as they continues to tickle.

Then say what is it! Minnie...grips on tightly...hobi says.

No one noticed when yoongi stand up from his chair...he stands besides hobi...& slaps on his head.

"Put him down"

Aish! That hurts...hobi says rubbing his head...can't you stop your dad intuition for once!! He whines.

Yoongi looks at him..

" Do you want me to take you outside in the garden & crash your balls on the tree??" Yoongi asks with a straight face.

Cold breeze goes down on jungkook's spine hearing that...thinking how extant this brothers can go...he looks down on his lower part..

" I can't make this brothers angry ever..i have to save my balls" He says in mind.

No! Hobi replies immediately...hey! Who told you to carry him like that! Let him go!

Jimin & younghoon sighs in disbelief...they carefully puts tae down....tae was panting heavily as he laughed so hard...he was out of breath...

Sir,you wanna sit here?? Should i bring something for you? Hobi says in a flattering way....yoongi glares at him.