chapter 156

[Next morning]

" I am never gonna let you do it with me ever again you ceo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A pillow falls on jungkook's face suddenly,when tae shouts this out.

Baby...calm down,okay? Jungkook says trying to calm tae..

No!!!you tricked me! You covered me up in this madda fucking blanket!

A blanket can't be that baby...jungkook says weakly.

Shut up!!!!! Shut up!!!!!!

Okay...jungkook claims defeat immediately.

You covered me with that blanket because you don't wanna touch me,right?? Fine...i am gonna cover my neck to toe with clothes from now on. Even i am gonna shower like that. I am gonna be like that in front of you from now on! You never gonna see my skin ever again.

I won't do that again...jungkook says pouting..

You should have think about that yesterday! Tae stomps on the bed standing up.

But i did it because you are injured..jungkook whines.

For the last fucking time,i got injured in my shoulder,not in my fucking ass!!! & i was so horny,but you didn't even touch me! That's it! I am quitting! Not letting you touch me ever again! Even if you are horny as fuck!

Don't do that baby...jungkook pouts.

Like hell i will...try me...

How about we make a deal? We are gonna do it two days after when the sling is off?? I said it yesterday,right? I am gonna do whatever you want! Jungkook says trying to convince tae.

No way in hell....no 'sex' for you from now on mr.ceo!

That isn't only sex for me...for me that's "making love to you"..jungkook says showing puppy eyes.

Okay...

Okay?? Jungkook saye excitedly smiling.

Yeah okay.....

" No making love to you from now on" Tae says shouting..jumping on the bed...

Careful baby...jungkook says worriedly....

You are still talking???

Okay baby,i really am ashamed of what i did yesterday..i should have jump on you & eat you right that moment....look at you...god! How delicious you are! Sizzling hot!! Jungkook says flattering words.

You are forgetting i am kim seokjin's brother jungkook! Not gonna work....this isn't gonna happen in between us again....you are gonna sleep on the couch for the rest of your life...tae says frowning.

Oh come on babe...you are gonna really do this to me?? Then what will happen about our children?? Jungkook says excitedly.

What about our children? Tae says frowning..

If we are not gonna make love,then how our boy will be born? I want three children!

Wait! Just yesterday you said one boy! Tae says in shock.

I want two boys! Who is gonna protect our princess when i won't be around??? Her two brothers gonna protect her!! Jungkook says exitedly.

Heh?

Just think baby...Jungkook says slyly tiptoeing towards tae...tae was into the thoughts that he just doesn't realize it...

When our princess will go to school,'our boys' will protect their noona...when some brat will try to flirt with our princess...or if they will try to propose our princess....wait....no 'if'...they surely will...our princess is really gorgeous....then our boys will beat their ass...won't allow anyone close to our princess...jungkook says excitedly.