Chapter 90

Present Time

Y/N paused, sucking in a deep breath as Sasuke shook his head at her. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Sasuke asked, appalled. "We're going on fucking missions so you have the money to stay home and shop, and you repay us by fucking some kid behind our back?!" Sasuke snarled at her.

Y/N stayed quiet, looking down at the floor. "The apartment we paid for, he was in?!" Sasuke snapped at her. "You were sneaking behind our backs to go on fucking dates with this prick?!"

"Sasuke, stop it." Y/N snapped at him. "If you can't handle it, then don't." She silence him. "I'm done talking about it."

"No the fuck your not!" Sasuke took another step towards her, angry beyond relief. "I wanna know what the fuck happened. Your betraying us, the village, everyone just by having some kind of some stupid relationship with this brat!" Sasuke snarled. Y/N just let him yell, her head down suddenly. Sasuke stopped, staring at her.

"Y/N.. You didn't go on to have an actual relationship with this boy. Did you?" Sasuke asked, worried suddenly. Y/N paled. "You idiot!" He snapped at her. "No wonder he came looking for you. How do you fucking explain that?" Y/N let him walk around the room, cursing up a storm. She crossed her arms and laid her head against the wall.

"Stop it. It's over." Y/N mumbled. "I had to stop seeing him a long time ago." She shook her head at him.

Sasuke scoffed. "Oh that makes it better. Hey babe the guy I was cheating on you with, we were fucking for a while but we broke up. That's fine right?" Sasuke mocked her aloud. "NO IT'S NOT FINE!"

"Cheating, whoa?!" Y/N coughed. "Excuse me, last time I checked you had a girlfriend at the time."

"You know what the fuck I mean." Sasuke glared at her. "Don't act cocky, you have no idea how much I'm holding myself back right now." Y/N rolled her eyes. "BITCH!" He snapped.

"Fuck you, okay? "Y/N glowered at him. "Listen I'm sorry, but I was sixteen." Y/N waved her arms around. "I was an idiot, but I was a kid."

"Not exactly true." Maddie muttered, her back against the wall. The two of them stared at her, Y/n glaring hardly. "Your relationship lasted pretty long." Sasuke looked at Y/N with a glare.

"Speak." He muttered when Y/N didn't say anything, glowering at the floor. "Y/N how long did this go on, and don't you lie." Sasuke glared at her. Y/N crossed her arms, visibly shaking now.

"I haven't seen him in two years." Y/N mumbled. Sasuke's jaw dropped. "So yeah.. We've dated for three." Y/N gave up, collapsing against the wall. She slid down to her butt, wrapping her arms around her legs. Sasuke gave a sigh of disgust.

"Are you kidding me, how?!" Sasuke snapped. "Three years? He's still as young as when we saw him the first time." Sasuke clenched his hands angrily, confused. "We're fucking older!"

"It's a long story." Y/N frowned. "It was complicated. I saw him every once in a while, but for him it's been just a year." Y/N frowned while Sasuke sputtered in annoyance. "We had to stop seeing each other for my safety." Y/N frowned while Sasuke nodded.

"Oh. So it wasn't because you were doing something wrong. It was because the prick was protecting you?! Y/N I saw you in the hospital!" Sasuke glared. Y/N frowned, shaking her head no. "He tried to kill you! He's insane!"

"Actually." Y/N put a hand on her chin sadly. "He was protecting me. I can't defy him in public, it's a clan law." Y/N frowned. "They would have been way worse on me." Sasuke blinked.

"Y/N you sneaky ass bitch!" Sasuke pointed a finger in her face. "Your trying to tell me that you were in a secret relationship with the fucking enemy? Y/N I was with you when we tried to kill him the last time we saw him!"