Chapter 13

"Please don't." Y/N sobbed in a mess. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, feeling nothing but the sharp pain of exposed bone and flesh. She could feel her body force itself to enjoy it, moisture pooling between her legs as Sakura played with her.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?" Sakura teased lightly, leaning down to place a kiss on the exposed skin of her flesh. The metal was cutting into her own skin as she struggled, her breath hitching in pain as Sakura flicked the kunai against her wrists.

"I don't expect you to forgive me." Y/N thought about calling for Sasuke, but he was most likely already home. It was definitely too late.

"Good, because I won't.." Sakura smiled. "It's time you close your Eyes and let me take you." Sakura lowered her knife until it was on HEN's legs. She screamed a horrible scream, trying to alert anyone who could help her as the pain seared through her lower body.

"Y/N-Chan!" Sakura slapped her hard in the face, making her freeze. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't handcuffed anymore. She was also not alone. Sasuke was also there, leaning over the bed with a confused look on his face.

"It's okay baby girl." Sakura cooed as she forced the struggling girl into a hug.

"Why did you stab me?" Y/N looked around with sobbing breaths, Sasuke and Sakura sharing a weird look. She couldn't find any blood, and in further inspection the skin of her palm and wrist were still smooth as can be. Sasuke patted her back in sympathy as Sakura stroked her hair.

"It was a nightmare Y/N-Chan. It's six o'clock in the morning." Sakura whimpered, looking tired. "Your okay love, I would never hurt you."

"You said you were spying on me with cameras." Y/N hyperventilated. Sasuke continued to pat her back. Sakura shook her head.

"Y/N-Chan I don't believe in cameras. I trust you and Sasuke-kun." Sakura rolled her eyes. "You were having a panic attack in your sleep." Sakura said as she laid the girl down gently, rubbing her forehead. "So warm."

Sasuke left the room at Sakura's words. Y/N did feel warm, she was horrified. The nightmare had seemed extremely real. It was so shocking to believe it was fake.

"Here you go love." Sakura said lightly when Sasuke came back with a cold compress. Sakura softly wrapped around Y/N's forehead, the girl's eyes only looking at Sasuke.

"I don't understand." Y/N lifted her wrist to look at her hand. She couldn't see a single dot.

"You poor thing." Sakura frowned, pulling the blankets around herself. "Sasuke-kun could you please turn off the lights?"

Y/N looked at Sasuke with a horrified look on her face. She wasn't sure what was going on, but was sure he could tell her. She felt terrified of him leaving the room.

"Maybe I can stay?" Sasuke sighed. "She's really worked up over something." Sasuke looked down at the frightened girl. She clenched her teeth tightly when Sakura got close to her.

"On my side then, Sasuke-kun." Sakura leaned in closer and she had an arm thrown around Y/N's shoulders. Sasuke got in behind her, his quiet frame not moving.

"Cameras?" Sasuke asked Sakura lightly. Sakura shrugged nonchalantly.

"I don't know where she got that idea, we don't even have outdoor cameras." Sakura rolled her eyes lightly. "Let's go back to bed." Sakura insisted as Y/N's shut her eyes, a shiver of sadness in her.

..............

"I dreamed all that?" Y/N wondered the next day. Sasuke nodded at her as they sat beside each other. "I swear it felt so real." Y/N whispered as she stared down at her palm, tracing the invisible knife wound.